- Thread starter
- #41
COACH
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2007
- Messages
- 6,192
- Points
- 73
^ that's an amazing shot of victor
..Yeah I love His Sheru Condition!
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
^ that's an amazing shot of victor
tkD said:Vic keeps saying that he might do the O, just for the hype and keeping his name in the mix. I bet his next show will be the Arnold 2013.
Don't get me wrong, best of luck, but no matter the is 262, he looks SMALL, and ever smaller for what Victor Martinez is. Compare his size now to his CONTEST size last time he showed up onstage... he's currently one half of that Victor.
Coach, do you believe he is only 20 pounds of muscle away of his former self?
I do not. He looks much smaller than lasts years Olympia. I'm not talking about maturity here, just pure size.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.