• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Victor Richards vs. Ronnie Coleman

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Ronnie hands down. Just as said countless number of times before. Bad comparison seeing as how vics not in contest shape.
 
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
251
Points
16
ronnie all the way
even more so when u look at the boxhead on victor
 
D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
323
Points
16
either way, people, thats a whooollleee lootttaaa maaassssss
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
California Gold Cup Classic winner in 1984.

Vicrichardscl4 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
From this years AC

Vicarnoldph8 1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
whos the guy with the black shirt?looks big.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Johnny Bravo said:
California Gold Cup Classic winner in 1984.

Vicrichardscl4 1

He was not very ripped on stage... Ronnie hands down. Big but not cut.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
man there both huge but Ronnie's got to win
 
Pitball

Pitball

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
78
Points
6
I am a fan of Victors. Not cause he could beat Ronnie just he seems to have that mystery dark horse appeal. U know the monster who never really competed. Who knows how good he would have become but he will certainly be remebered in the sport
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
mvsf1 said:
He was not very ripped on stage... Ronnie hands down. Big but not cut.

Pretty good shape for a 19 year old back in 1984. Had a contest weight of 245lbs which was almost unheard of back then.. he's also only 178cm tall. A contest weight Yates had a decade later.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Johnny Bravo said:
Pretty good shape for a 19 year old back in 1984. Had a contest weight of 245lbs which was almost unheard of back then.. he's also only 178cm tall. A contest weight Yates had a decade later.

Yep, but Yates was 10 times more ripped. If Dorian went to the stage with Vic's BF he would weight 300lbs.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Vic looked better at 19 than Ronnie did. Vic looks enourmous in that pic with the guy in the black shirt.
 
ruel

ruel

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
269
Points
16
in massiveness, i'll go for vic.. in conditioning...ronnie!
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
vic looked pretty good at 19. sad but we can only imagine what he would have looked like today. i think he would have been a force. but then again who knows?
 
Pitball

Pitball

Banned
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
78
Points
6
Well thank god for you tube

Vic vs Dorian Vs Lou vs Nasser

Monsterville
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Holy crap, he makes Dorian look small in there. Is that Fibo 94? If so, I remember Vic saying that Dorian looked depressed afterwards because he was out sized and the announcer said something like "the un-crowned Mr. Olympia" about Vic.
 
Mach

Mach

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
65
Points
8
ya..you really can't compare them...big ron though:wave:
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Vic was the biggest freak of his day, if the others could compare to him back then they should have, they didn't so they obviously couldn't.
Vic ruled mass in his day, Ronnie rules the world today, until he doesn't want to anymore.
Only Ronnie can beat Ronnie.:weightlifter:
 
ruel

ruel

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
269
Points
16
ohh my... i want to become freak as vic richards!
 

Similar threads

Kayce
Replies
0
Views
4K
Kayce
Kayce
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
808
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Tiger Fitness
Replies
2
Views
949
ArnoldS
ArnoldS
Top