• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Victor Richards vs. Ronnie Coleman

Pain

VIP
54ay1-1.jpg

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a great pic, but in a way unfair to make a comparison. reason being coleman is in contest shape and we never saw vic richards hit his contest in peak shape. therefore we can compare there incredible size, but we cant bluntly say that one is greater than the other.

shorty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
vics got him on the calves but thats about it

and it would be more accurate if vic was carb depleted yeah?

edit: flex said it first

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well yeah it is hard to compare a contest ronnie vs a non contest vic, but they both are huge, vic does have more calves, but ronnie is more shredded! although looking at it closely vic has better quads, more separtion. but ronnie has more peak on biceps!

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic's got better lats and calfs. It's hard to tell who's bigger/better, however, unless they both had the same conditioning and did all of the poses.

Btw, does anyone know what Vic's top lifts were? He looks like a strong mofo.

shorty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
vic has better quads, more separtion.

thats because ronnies in a different stance then vic, vic is flexing his leg ronnie isnt, you can really only flex your legs when your legs are closer together

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why dont someone do some photoshop work, and find a pic of ronnie doing the same pose, but in offseason mode, and put it up next to that pic of vic?

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cant really compare these two just because of the conditioning there in, but I can tell ronnies lats are better IMO. Vic's chest looks alot thicker though, but Ronnies arms tear Vic apart. thats all I can really compare.

Enemy@fself

Robcardu said:
Ronnie screws Vic IMO.

Ronnie screws everyone.

Vic got nothing on Ron except calves, and Vic never got into Ronnie's kind of shape, just a big picture/hype trend going on with him, yes he was das freak but never really stood on stage to be compared near a pro. :31_whip: just like the Shawn Allen case.

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just another example of Flex mag trying to stur up some controversy. like when they said "best back ever" and the article was about Joel Stubbs.

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like people have said before, you cant compare them since both are in different shape, ronnie is comption shape and vic isnt, be good to have both in same shape