• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Victor Richards vs. Ronnie Coleman

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Vic Richards downs D-bol tabs like its M&M's.. huge guy. Wish I could see him in contest condition, he looks ridiculous. But my vote goes to Ronnie of course.

Sorry to bring up this old thread :skurred:
 
I

iglooliver

Banned
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
30
Points
0
victor plus ronnie equals vickie
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Vic was great and had huuuuuge potential. Too bad he didn't stay around longer. He was just so thick that it was kinda funny.
 
T

tobyhake

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
10
Points
1
ronnie wins hands down,victor was impressive doh shame we never realy saw what he could do.
 
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 6, 2006
Messages
397
Points
16
Ronnie, easily, if going on genetic potential - Victor. If Victor could have kept his size and got nails hard he maybe could have bean a Mr. O, but he never bothered to fullfill all that potential - shame.
 
G

Groovy

Member
Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
17
Points
1
,i live not far from victor, i had lunch with him not too long ago, seriously the man is huge he told me he,s 330 pounds. i am dead serious he was wearing a 5 xl shirt also he,s one of the nicest people that i ever met
in size i'm gonna say he's bigger than ronnie
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I can't really say, since that was 93' and then 05'
over 10years (or in any decade apart) seeing most BBer's getting bigger and bigger than the
last gen.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
yea I guess victor likes D N Bols lol
 

Similar threads

Kayce
Replies
0
Views
4K
Kayce
Kayce
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
808
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Tiger Fitness
Replies
2
Views
949
ArnoldS
ArnoldS
Top