• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Victor Richards vs. Ronnie Coleman

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
54ay1 1
 
FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
382
Points
16
its a great pic, but in a way unfair to make a comparison. reason being coleman is in contest shape and we never saw vic richards hit his contest in peak shape. therefore we can compare there incredible size, but we cant bluntly say that one is greater than the other.
 
shorty

shorty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
333
Points
16
vics got him on the calves but thats about it

and it would be more accurate if vic was carb depleted yeah?

edit: flex said it first
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Ronnie screws Vic IMO.
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
well yeah it is hard to compare a contest ronnie vs a non contest vic, but they both are huge, vic does have more calves, but ronnie is more shredded! although looking at it closely vic has better quads, more separtion. but ronnie has more peak on biceps!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Ronnie lights out, game over, hand downs versus Richards.
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Vic's got better lats and calfs. It's hard to tell who's bigger/better, however, unless they both had the same conditioning and did all of the poses.


Btw, does anyone know what Vic's top lifts were? He looks like a strong mofo.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
LOOK at the veins in Ronnies legs in that pic.. crazy stuff
 
shorty

shorty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
333
Points
16
MexicanMuscle said:
vic has better quads, more separtion.

thats because ronnies in a different stance then vic, vic is flexing his leg ronnie isnt, you can really only flex your legs when your legs are closer together
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
323
Points
16
why dont someone do some photoshop work, and find a pic of ronnie doing the same pose, but in offseason mode, and put it up next to that pic of vic?
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
I cant really compare these two just because of the conditioning there in, but I can tell ronnies lats are better IMO. Vic's chest looks alot thicker though, but Ronnies arms tear Vic apart. thats all I can really compare.
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
sorry shorty my bad! and yeah vic's chest looks better!
 
Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
34
Points
6
Robcardu said:
Ronnie screws Vic IMO.

Ronnie screws everyone.

Vic got nothing on Ron except calves, and Vic never got into Ronnie's kind of shape, just a big picture/hype trend going on with him, yes he was das freak but never really stood on stage to be compared near a pro. :31_whip: just like the Shawn Allen case.
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
Virtual posedowns are so useless if you ask me.
 
FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
382
Points
16
i agree also, especially since one is in olympia shape!
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
just another example of Flex mag trying to stur up some controversy. like when they said "best back ever" and the article was about Joel Stubbs.
 
D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
323
Points
16
Diesel said:
just another example of Flex mag trying to stur up some controversy.

with old news, its not like vic is competing or anything
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Like people have said before, you cant compare them since both are in different shape, ronnie is comption shape and vic isnt, be good to have both in same shape
 

Similar threads

Kayce
Replies
0
Views
4K
Kayce
Kayce
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
808
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Tiger Fitness
Replies
2
Views
949
ArnoldS
ArnoldS
Top