• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Weekly Cutler Vids

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Wow,Jay looked sick and good to hear him say nice things about Phil.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
good to see even right before the o, hes as nice and outgoing,
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Look at the grip Jay's using in DB rows... kinda strange...
 
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 17, 2007
Messages
960
Points
16
Supinated grip, the activation in the back will be the same, but you'll feel more your biceps.
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Man, he looks awesome when he poses at the end!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
HE looks great, nice vid 2
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Supinated grip, the activation in the back will be the same, but you'll feel more your biceps.

That was my though, and for that I was asking Daniel Anderson about his opinion.

It might be a little bit dangerous for your biceps, risking a tear, IMHO, rowing big weights with the supinated grip.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
You aren't supposed to curl the weight up, you are supposed to pull with your back. I go to about hip height..any higher then that and you are using your arm rather then your back
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
the guy is looking great !|

the fucker really shocked the world this year!

deserved.
 
J

jk1

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
44
Points
6
anyone knows what the black spots are that he seems to have gotten everywere?
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Black spots?I see only a Mr. O here.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
anyone knows what the black spots are that he seems to have gotten everywere?

Dark spots are freckles...they look really dark on his arms i think from the stage color, tanning etc
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
I've noticed that, too. There's some spots all over the back of his arms.

Anyone know what that is?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ It must be the tanning lotion...
 
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2006
Messages
153
Points
16
Yes, it's the Olympia tanning stuff coming off in spots. He had to re apply a bit for the shoots too.
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
The natural tan looks much better.
 
Top