• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you believe?

What do you believe?

• Total voters
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We've actually been having some decent discussion on the topic of science/religion, so I thought I'd post a poll to see where we all stand.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
off topic:
i believe, and i'm sure that Cutler will win again this september :no:

:keke:

on topic

i believe in God,i'm a christian, but i trully believe that the last option may have some truth in it :49:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk what i believe in to be honest with you, im a no preference. i just dont understand why there are so many religions and whats the difference between them

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am not sure, I know I do not believe in any organized religions. I believe that their was a Jesus but just like most stories told I am not sure that I believe everything told about him. Most stories when passed down change every time and are most likely not true at all. The Bible is also something that I do not believe in, it gives some good lessons but is NOT meant to be taken literally. You have people that believe this book that has been changed throughout the years and some like SerbMarko who will walk around with his thumb in his ass if the Bible said to and it was the path to heaven :49:
As for if there is a God? I am not sure, I think that there might be a higher being but I do not think he plays a part in our lives anymore.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm an atheist to the core and have been since I was around 13.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have my own faith in God

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe in my penis.

I pray for my penis.

I live by the penis.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought there'd be more atheists....?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i believe in my ability to manipulate sounds as a musician. I believe in my ability to manipulate my body as a bodybuilder. And i believe in my ability to get my woman off as i am a mad cunt. I dont believe in much else.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i believe in God, but i don't subscribe to any man made religion.

the golden rule should be everyones' religion the world would be a great place.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a Christian, but don't like to be confused with religious.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And I believe Kevin Beacon's best movie ever was tremors:

Attachments

• tremors.jpg
    tremors.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 25
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also believe that in a real fight ultimate worrior would beat brutus the barber beefcake

Attachments

• Brutus_Beefcake_-_Edward_Leslie_07a%20copy.gif
    Brutus_Beefcake_-_Edward_Leslie_07a%20copy.gif
    117.2 KB · Views: 22
  • UltimateWarrior007.jpg
    UltimateWarrior007.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i believe in God, but i don't subscribe to any man made religion.

that doesn't make sense.Man told you about god there for you believe in a man made religion.didn't christians whisper religious crap to your ear when you where a kid?thats why you believe in god,if humans didn't tell you about god then you wouldn't know what god is supposed to be,there for you wouldn't believe in him:dunnodude:

knowing that preachers are full of shit and still buying their shit is like buying a muscletech product that is supposed to add 20 pounds of muscle!Instead of that you will end farting more that you regularly did,the thing is that you know that will happen but you are still buying that product

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that doesn't make sense.Man told you about god there for you believe in a man made religion.didn't christians whisper religious crap to your ear when you where a kid?thats why you believe in god,if humans didn't tell you about god then you wouldn't know what god is supposed to be,there for you wouldn't believe in him:dunnodude:

knowing that preachers are full of shit and still buying their shit is like buying a muscletech product that is supposed to add 20 pounds of muscle!Instead of that you will end farting more that you regularly did,the thing is that you know that will happen but you are still buying that product

Nah, my commitment to God isn't a result of something told to me by man, it's what I've lived through and experienced and what has been placed in my heart that has lead me to my faith in God. Even if it where a result of man telling me that doesn't mean that it would be a man made religion. Man did tell me about a tumor that my pet bird had when I was a kid, does that mean it was a man made tumor? of course not.
Christianity is simply a relationship with God and an acceptance of Him as your Savior. My relationship with God has nothing to do with religion. In the beginning God created the heaven's, the earth and everything in it, including Adam and Eve. And there was the relationship that Adam and Eve had with God. That relationship with God was Christianity. It has been here since the beginning of time. It wasn't until sin entered the world that man started created all these spiritual beliefs such as Buddhism, Hinduism, new age and all this other crap that our society has come to know as religion. And our society tends to just throw Christianity in the mix with all these religions when it really has nothing to do it. Christianity is not a man made spiritual belief inspired by sin, it is a relationship and commitment to God that has been here since the beginning of time.
Of course if you don't believe in or fallow God you don't believe this, and I don't expect you to. The Bible says that His Word to the world is foolish, because they just don't understand. What I have been through and experience and know in my heart that has lead me to my belief and commitment to God is not really something that I can put into words and type down and think that people are going understand and as a result all of a sudden come to know God. I ain't gonna lie and act as if I know a lot about Biblical theology or scientific......stuff. Which most atheist and others who don't know God would use as the reason why I believe what I do. But no amount of science can change what I've been through and what I know in my heart to be true.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Nah, my commitment to God isn't a result of something told to me by man, it's what I've lived through and experienced and what has been placed in my heart that has lead me to my faith in God. Even if it where a result of man telling me that doesn't mean that it would be a man made religion. Man did tell me about a tumor that my pet bird had when I was a kid, does that mean it was a man made tumor? of course not.
Christianity is simply a relationship with God and an acceptance of Him as your Savior. My relationship with God has nothing to do with religion. In the beginning God created the heaven's, the earth and everything in it, including Adam and Eve. And there was the relationship that Adam and Eve had with God. That relationship with God was Christianity. It has been here since the beginning of time. It wasn't until sin entered the world that man started created all these spiritual beliefs such as Buddhism, Hinduism, new age and all this other crap that our society has come to know as religion. And our society tends to just throw Christianity in the mix with all these religions when it really has nothing to do it. Christianity is not a man made spiritual belief inspired by sin, it is a relationship and commitment to God that has been here since the beginning of time.
Of course if you don't believe in or fallow God you don't believe this, and I don't expect you to. The Bible says that His Word to the world is foolish, because they just don't understand. What I have been through and experience and know in my heart that has lead me to my belief and commitment to God is not really something that I can put into words and type down and think that people are going understand and as a result all of a sudden come to know God. I ain't gonna lie and act as if I know a lot about Biblical theology or scientific......stuff. Which most atheist and others who don't know God would use as the reason why I believe what I do. But no amount of science can change what I've been through and what I know in my heart to be true.

good post bro +10:xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Christianity is simply a relationship with God and an acceptance of Him as your Savior. My relationship with God has nothing to do with religion.

this is my response to you alex.

great post thicknasty.