• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What kind of bodybuilding supplements do you use?

JoaoT

JoaoT

Re: What kind of supplements do you use..?

I don't like tea.. the whole idea of hot water with some sort of taste creeps the **** out of me..

Don't drink it hot. Cold one is great.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

all im using at the moment is a whey protein and creatine no need to buy bs supplements like hmb,zma,N.O,bcaa,fat burner,beta-alanine and othere bogus supplements

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

all im using at the moment is a whey protein and creatine no need to buy bs supplements like hmb,zma,N.O,bcaa,fat burner,beta-alanine and othere bogus supplements

bcaas and beta alanine are bogus supplements..? lol

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

yep, don?t do ****. instead of the bcaa just have a whey protein shake and most of em have lots of bcaas in them so no need to waste money on that

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

yep, don?t do ****. instead of the bcaa just have a whey protein shake and most of em have lots of bcaas in them so no need to waste money on that

those are different things Max...

of course Whey has Bcaas but they are not broken down in the form of Bcaas.

B

Brian Hendricks

Right At The Moment Im On The Legend Stack From The Ronnie Coleman Signature Series ( Myo-blitz, Testogen-XR, Resurrect PM & Pro-Antium ... plus a multi-vitamin with the dianabol & anavar from Hi-Tech Pharma ... Whats Ur Guy's Opinions On Ronnies New Supplements :)

X

Xaero

only whey protein

R

ronnie12

I only take protein powder. I don't wanna use so many kind of supplements, cause I think they will put bad effect on my body

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Fozz

Currently only using BSN Syntha 6 Whey and Cellucor C4. I've found that supplement combination is really all I need for my current goals. I've used weight gainers in the past, but prefer to just increase food intake instead as I have the time to do so.

Vickeree

Vickeree

Creatine, whey protein, fish oil and bcaa. These are the only ones i use and in my opinion brings the most bang out of my buck in terms of cost

G

GoldMedalSupplements

MuscleMecca Sponsors
VIP
Sponsor

I use the SARM Ostarine MK-2866 which gives results like a low end steroid but without all the negatives of steroids, natural Testosterone and HGH Boosters, and a good vasodilator (muscle pump) supplement. I also make use of Creatine of course, and I personally like Betaine and Beta-Alanine. They give great strength and endurance boosts respectively. I feel this covers all the bases and makes for great anabolic conditions within the body for muscle growth, fat loss and anti-aging all at the same time. These I use, of course, in conjunction with whey protein concentrate, Chia seeds for a great source of Omega's and a good whole food source multi-vitamin. This is my usual go-to routine, but there can be slight variations.

G

goniva

Supplements contains whey, BCAA, and creatine.

V

vinisouz

My good one is Creatine because it is one of the most researched muscle gain supplements. It is my primary fuel for explosive and high intensity workouts.Moreover, His supplementation showed double muscle gains (one study showed an increase of 1 to 2 extra pounds over a training period of 4 to 12 weeks).

R

rz3300

Banned

I have seen that Pre Kaged stuff and the packaging alone really made me curious to what it would be like, and I have heard some rumblings about it but nothing really substantial. Maybe I will have to go out and see what the word on the street is, or maybe give it shot myself.

naturalbodybuilder

naturalbodybuilder

Protein, creatine, beta alanine bcaa's, multi and efa's