• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

What kind of bodybuilding supplements do you use?

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
For bodybuilding supplements I use:
Whey Protein
Creation
Multi Vitamins
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Right now I use:
100% whey
SuperCharge!
Fish Oil Caps
Multi
Green Tea
Milk Thistle

When I start my clean bulk in a couple of weeks I will use:
100% Whey
SuperCharge
Animal Pak Multi
Milkthistle
Fish Oil Caps
CEE
Glutamine
BCAA's
 
  • Like
Reactions: Navity
Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
855
Points
16
Amino 2222 Liquid ( kick ass amino formula, i recommend it )
Amino Burst 3000 ( With BCAA's )
L-Argnine 1000
100% Whey
Fish Body Oils
( I got free creatine from working at GNC but i havent used it yet so it dont count )
Multivitamins

Will be getting shortly : L-Glutamine 1000 Tablets
More multivitamins and more Fish Oils
Methyl Masterdrol


What you guys think?
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
You guys buy to much BS.

If you want to spend your money, then just buy more of the good stuff.
 
Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
855
Points
16
lol jorn whats the "good stuff" then, please elaborate.
 
J

jornT

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
311
Points
16
Mango said:
lol jorn whats the "good stuff" then, please elaborate.

Protein powder
Creatine
BCAA's
Fish oil
Green thea
Multi
Greens+
Maybe some glutamine if you're cutting

Now, only the first 3 may actaully help alittle for increased muscle mass, 4 and 5 help alittle with bodyrecomposition as they burn fat and GT gives you abit more energy, multi and greens+ for general health.

Green thea ofcourse can be replaces by drinking it (or white thea)

I would spent most of my omey on protein powder and BCAA's, since these are the only one where you actually benefit from if you up the dose (to some extent ofcourse)
 
Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
855
Points
16
well if already using most of that, then why am i wasting my money on junk? lol idk
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
jornT said:
Protein powder
Creatine
BCAA's
Fish oil
Green thea
Multi
Greens+
Maybe some glutamine if you're cutting

Now, only the first 3 may actaully help alittle for increased muscle mass, 4 and 5 help alittle with bodyrecomposition as they burn fat and GT gives you abit more energy, multi and greens+ for general health.

Green thea ofcourse can be replaces by drinking it (or white thea)

I would spent most of my omey on protein powder and BCAA's, since these are the only one where you actually benefit from if you up the dose (to some extent ofcourse)

I agree and as Flex said sesamin oil is also good. I think a joint supp would be good too depending on your "situation."
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Whey
BCAA's
EFA's
Multi vit
Creatine
Green Tea

That's it.
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
soon I will be getting some whey, muahaha

so in a week or two it will be

Whey
ZMA
Multi Vitamin
B12

^ simple

cant rely on supplements for every ounce of mass, just eat big baby!
 
TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
550
Points
16
whey
creatine
glutamine
multi
bcaa
efa
glucosmin / chindriton (b/c im a old guy)
green tea
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
whey protein
creatine
l-glutamine im cutting
multi vitamin
fish oil caps and flax oil caps

thats my lot didnt really think I needed to use anymore at this stage
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Whey
Whey+micellar casein
Creatine (finished that)
Multi
Fish Oil
Glucosamine sulphate (will go back to Glucosamine+Chrondotin next)

Thinking about;
ZMA
BCAA's
Greens+
 
FlexCabana

FlexCabana

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
382
Points
16
ur all pussys, take steriods
 
Top