• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who is the greatest athlete of all time?

R

RIP

Hockey players are the most athletic. Anyone can walk and run. Put any pro basketball team on the ice, they dont score. Put a hockey team on the court they will score. Ill also go with Gretsky.
As far as a running back Brown is great but I will go with the biggest heart of all time Walter Payton. Walter never ran out of bounds and believed in hitting someone, no being hit. Also a class act.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hockey players are the most athletic. Anyone can walk and run. Put any pro basketball team on the ice, they dont score. Put a hockey team on the court they will score. Ill also go with Gretsky.
As far as a running back Brown is great but I will go with the biggest heart of all time Walter Payton. Walter never ran out of bounds and believed in hitting someone, no being hit. Also a class act.

lol. maybe if it were the hawks vs the bulls.