PrinceVegeta
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2007
- Messages
- 10,145
- Points
- 63
Strong DB rows man!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Nice vid, were u using straps there?
Another strong back here
What's your stats? Height, weight?
I thought you were a midget like me and freako. Yep, same here, pecs always lacking.
Får du aldrig ondt i ryggen af de der RDLs?
Yes :'( I belive i can hold it for a few reps, but i will not let my grip keep me away from a good lift.
Back and legs are my strength. My front (pecs) is really lacking, and i dont know what to do, except just keep trying, at some point, something must happend.
184 cm
81,5kg.
I actually second this idea. If you don't like the bench press thats fine. I hate it and all I focus on is my strict OHP. The only strength lift used to be the OHP so it's kinda like returning to the roots of strength training. Don't be dependent on an exercise. Think of these exercises as tools to get you closer to your goals. If you want to get strong you don't HAVE to have the bench press in there and you sure as hell don't need to have it if your goal is to get big either.Ditch the benchpress :0)
Ozy and Anuj -> I have a dream of becoming strong in DL, Squat, Bench, Military press. Size means something for me, but sure as hell aint everything. So bench press, wont be ditched. I know you can get stronger in bench press, without doing it, but there is no replacement, for the exercise it self. Simple.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.