- Thread starter
- #221
X
Xiva
Banned
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2009
- Messages
- 824
- Points
- 16
Why champ? 
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

It's a mental thing. To me it seems to occupy more space on the page that your core workout so I forget what it is that is more important....Then I have to reread the title and remember that the core lifts are where its at. It's not a bad thing...just confusingWhy champ?![]()
solid Xivacontinue
Way to be consistent mate. Hard work is paying off.
100 % natural - hard work!
It's a mental thing. To me it seems to occupy more space on the page that your core workout so I forget what it is that is more important....Then I have to reread the title and remember that the core lifts are where its at. It's not a bad thing...just confusing
You bought the original Bill Starr book, right?
serious awesomeness in this last session xiva. the sheer volume of work u do is incredible. grats on the squat pb as well btw. nothing like a pb in one of the big three![]()

Good session Xiva. Too bad about your knees bending in if you feel like that's what's holding you back.
You do any adductor work? Maybe put an elastic band between your legs?
I believe sumo deadlift is what got my adductors so freakishly strong. My knees rarely bend inward, even on heavy lifts. Just some food for thought![]()
How the fuck do i make it show?So it's not just a link
What are you beginning come Thursday? You can't keep me in the suspense till then lol....Is it another Starr program or something more innovative?



Good chinups, Mike! Who on earth is that finelooking, stunning hunk of a man?!
Good chinups, Mike!
Will you be on MSN tonight? I should be home at around 21'ish. No sweat if you're not, at least I installed MSN now![]()
Who on earth is that finelooking, stunning hunk of a man?!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.