• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Your Favourite posing routine by an IFBB Pro

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Well a literal interpretation is an insult on my heritage or a colloquial interpretation it is an insult on my opinion. :shakefist:

I meant it as a fugure of speach.

fixed
 
Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
256
Points
18
Pro Bodybuilder name: Shawn Ray
Year: 1994
Contest Show: Mr. O
Name of song: "I'm Telling You, I'm Not Going" Dreamgirls


Pro Bodybuilder name: Shawn Ray
Year: 1999
Contest Show: Mr. O
Name of song: "My All" Mariah Carey
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Berry

Berry

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
229
Points
18
Name: Flex Wheeler
Year: 1998
Contest: Mr O



Imbedding fixed :borat:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Lee Labrada FTW!

Aside from Lee, I really liked alot of the posing routines at the 98 Olympia. Particularly, Levrone, Cormier, and Charles.




Check out the vid at 4:30 for one of the best posing routines ever.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38

orlymini-1.jpg


Rich didn't compete at Mr.Olympia 1999...

As far as I can remember, the last time Rich stepped on stage (wearing posing trunks) at Mr.Olympia contest was back in 1991.

Edit. Yes, '89 would be better.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
you guys forgot the best poser mohamad makkawy
this is from his 1983 mr o appearance
he was pure class.couldve been mr o if his name wasn't mohamad
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
256
Points
18
Makkaway is one of the best!

You're right, he could have beat Samir in '83!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
:rofl3:

I like how you are trying to impose sentiment upon me that I don't have. If you actually look past the handstands and little dance moves, Kai hits only a couple of poses and doesn't display his physique effectively. Now plenty of pros are guilty of hitting very few poses, but they usually aren't so distracted with dancing and handstands that they actually remember that they are at a BBing show and actually display their physique.

That is why his posing is overrated (not to say he is terrible, but everyone raves about his posing). Lee Priest agrees. I'm sure others do as well.

x10:headbang:
 
Savjav

Savjav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
301
Points
16
Kevin Levrone
2002- Mr Olympia
Creed- Who's got my back

i no i no... but its my favourite i remember just being in awe the first time i saw this. :cool:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
levrone is really that much smoother then todays its ridiculous. His transitions were unreal and no handstands awesome
 
G

gugal

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
7
Points
1
I think the besf of kai
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Meh.

He spends so much time not hitting any poses because it is all dance/transitions. Compare that to Levrone above who is hitting the transitions such they actually show the physique and they have muscle tensed.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
140
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
133
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
132
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Top