tim290280
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 7,956
- Points
- 73
lol you know what i mean
Well a literal interpretation is an insult on my heritage or a colloquial interpretation it is an insult on my opinion.

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
lol you know what i mean

Well a literal interpretation is an insult on my heritage or a colloquial interpretation it is an insult on my opinion.![]()
I meant it as a fugure of speach.
fixed

i was expecting you to say Kai Greene![]()



... O was in Rimini Italy... he literally did not miss a beat!
I like how you are trying to impose sentiment upon me that I don't have. If you actually look past the handstands and little dance moves, Kai hits only a couple of poses and doesn't display his physique effectively. Now plenty of pros are guilty of hitting very few poses, but they usually aren't so distracted with dancing and handstands that they actually remember that they are at a BBing show and actually display their physique.
That is why his posing is overrated (not to say he is terrible, but everyone raves about his posing). Lee Priest agrees. I'm sure others do as well.

he was pure class.couldve been mr o if his name wasn't mohamad
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.