• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2010 IFBB Tampa Pro - info & updates

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, Branch trains with higher intensity than Brandon. He's also way older than brandon. Perhaps Brandon could achieve something similar in years of training, although I agree that genetics play a huge role in this. Branch has excellent genetics considering his legs. Seems like he can stimulate his legs enough, with his partial movements and the right amount of gear, in order to have them as his strongest bodypart.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mike kefalianos is in shape in all the pro contests he has entered and has a well developed back

pakman88

pakman88

mike kefalianos is in shape in all the pro contests he has entered and has a well developed back

Agreed, i was looking at pics from his last few contests he looks great legs back shoulders and chest are all good, he most muscular is awesome. Very underrated bb who should be getting better placings, perhaps slightly blocky looking compared to alves or white but i think in overall development he beats them.

DSC_8739_BIEGLKCUVL-1.jpg

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^His waist also might be holding him back.

pakman88

pakman88

the guy looks pretty good in some poses but he has a huge gut!

i agree his midsection is the reason he is held back, but its not in jay cutler, kai greene territory in the pics ive seen but maybe its just me. Im wondering how someone like johnie jackson can beat him with no legs and average conditioning. Alves and white have aesthetic physiques though so their placings are understandable.

DSC_1733_UWULFJQMXS-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
the guy looks pretty good in some poses but he has a huge gut!

I dont think he has a huge gut next to the other guys, its just really really wide.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ yes plus leghnth of his neck makes his pics look as if someone has pasted someone elses head on this body... :) it really does :D