• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BIG FAHAD'S BRUTAL BACK WORKOUT!!!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thx for the comments guys...BTW I purposely let my body go this direction this winter I put on like 52 pounds since NOV.1,2009 which is like in 3 months only and gain like 35 pounds since the pix that you see in my avatar now and am not lying, so don't expected to be all muscle when you are natural, and if I tell you my weight you guys will realize that am not too outta shape for being this dame heavy...and please don't ask me how much I weight because you guys will call me a liar either ways but here is a tip am known to weigh much more than what I actualy look,, ..summer time ill diet down for sure..thx again.:thumbsup2:....

I don't really care about other peoples weight, it's what you look like on stage that counts (in BB of course) so I wouldn't get too carried away by numbers.
And what you weigh have very little to do with how you look.

F

fahad

I don't really care about other peoples weight, it's what you look like on stage that counts (in BB of course) so I wouldn't get too carried away by numbers.
And what you weigh have very little to do with how you look.

exactly and that's not the end product but when ill diet down the end product should be good and my roots are in bodybuilding as you can see from 2004 which I put on like 100 pounds naturally but of course not all muscles but try to refine it over the years when I diet down

2004 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2369966

2005 at 18 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2369939

2007 at 20 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2865432

2009 at 22 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2983103[/quote]

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
exactly and that's not the end product but when ill diet down the end product should be good and my roots are in bodybuilding as you can see from 2004 which I put on like 100 pounds naturally but of course not all muscles but try to refine it over the years when I diet down

2004 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2369966

2005 at 18 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2369939

2007 at 20 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2865432

2009 at 22 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=66005584&albumId=2983103
[/QUOTE]

Still using the same shitty camera 6 years later I see. Or is it just very dusty where you live? :turborun:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Fahad from 18 onwards you seemed to have just got fat.

F

fahad

^ How much do you weigh?

I said don't ask but since you did well am around 320 pounds in the video but of course as you can see not shreeded lool and am 6 feet tall..but most people tell me I look less but anyways I guess muscle weighs more and takes less room., any ways it's what am gonna look like at the end thats gonna matter and not the scale right..:footmouth:....

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I said don't ask but since you did well am around 320 pounds in the video but of course as you can see not shreeded lool and am 6 feet tall..but most people tell me I look less but anyways I guess muscle weighs more and takes less room., any ways it's what am gonna look like at the end thats gonna matter and not the scale right..:footmouth:....

320 lbs!? dayumn!

That's why I've asked, I'm not hating or anything, just curious. And if you really are 320, then it's crazy!

When you'll diet though?

F

fahad

320 lbs!? dayumn!

That's why I've asked, I'm not hating or anything, just curious. And if you really are 320, then it's crazy!

When you'll diet though?

soon this summer :icon_ninja:....

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I said don't ask but since you did well am around 320 pounds in the video

You wanted to tell us anyway. That was pretty obvious from one of your previous posts. :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The deadlifts were very impressive but there are 2 problems that made me cringe!:
1.) No belt
2.) jerking motion at the top.
Both of these things just seem to add a high risk of injury!

As far as the pulldowns and T-Bar rows I was very disappointed. The pulldowns range of motion was completely terrible and the T-Bar rows looked more like shrugs. I would really focus on a much bigger range of motion on these 2 movements and make sure you are pulling with your back on the T-Bars.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
320lbs, that's nuts but maybe you would need to drop... 60-70 pounds to get into contest shape... I think you are getting too heavy.

I mean, if you are a natty... take care of your knees...

At what weight do you think you can compete in an hipothetical show this summer?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Dude, you don't have to be juicer to pull 6 plates.

Lol, A) I realise this. It had nothing to do with those weights. B) Lulz C) Does it really matter to him what my opinion is? :keke:

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol, A) I realise this. It had nothing to do with those weights. B) Lulz C) Does it really matter to him what my opinion is? :keke:

Nope, but it does to me:techn9ne:

:*

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey there fahad, let me start off with some nice comments :)

1. Nice deads!!
2. Ur big!

Now some questions/comments
1.Why dont u deadlift starting from the floor, you are using lots of bounce at the bottom to get it up and lots of jerking on the top half of the movement to finish a rep
2. The lat pulldowns and t bar rows are not done right. Heavy weight u using? yes for sure, is it useful they way u are doing it? no, lower the weight and go for more of a ROM
3. You are looking quite off season ish, and you told me i need the palumbo diet lol, carrying that much bodyfat ist good, and using the natural excuse isnt gonna cut it, look at Turk for example, he is strong as a bull, but weighs at least 70 pounds less then you in the offseason. Just clean up the diet a bit and try staying maybe in the 290 range and try increasing more muscle mas, instead of muscle mass+fat

Very impressive deads i must say, what vids are next?i wanna see a chest workout!!

F

fahad

320lbs, that's nuts but maybe you would need to drop... 60-70 pounds to get into contest shape... I think you are getting too heavy.

I mean, if you are a natty... take care of your knees...

At what weight do you think you can compete in an hipothetical show this summer?
most likley I will not compete until am around 25 years old just to give it time to get better ..again I let myself go this heavy on purpose but when ill diet down next time and then start to bulk up again ill try to keep my bodyfat under control and try to gain more quality size..ya know...

F

fahad

Hey there fahad, let me start off with some nice comments :)

1. Nice deads!!
2. Ur big!

Now some questions/comments
1.Why dont u deadlift starting from the floor, you are using lots of bounce at the bottom to get it up and lots of jerking on the top half of the movement to finish a rep
2. The lat pulldowns and t bar rows are not done right. Heavy weight u using? yes for sure, is it useful they way u are doing it? no, lower the weight and go for more of a ROM
3. You are looking quite off season ish, and you told me i need the palumbo diet lol, carrying that much bodyfat ist good, and using the natural excuse isnt gonna cut it, look at Turk for example, he is strong as a bull, but weighs at least 70 pounds less then you in the offseason. Just clean up the diet a bit and try staying maybe in the 290 range and try increasing more muscle mas, instead of muscle mass+fat

Very impressive deads i must say, what vids are next?i wanna see a chest workout!!
hey bro,, first thx for your in put...
1-well the reason that I don't like to start my dead off the floor is because you would notice that the first rep feels heavier right so why waste all my energy on the first rep when my goal is to save it and do more reps,, plus no one starts there squats or bech press from the bottom or on most exercises eitherways so why do it on deads when you wanna save your energy and shoot for more reps...

2-well everyone is intitled to their own opinion but what people can't see because the vid is not clear on pulldowns is that I had my head leaned back far and I was bringing the bar at the top of my chin and not over my head,,and I don't touch the bar to my chest even when I warm up because when I go this low I feel it more in the biceps and I would rather squeeze my back..I think when it comes to pulldowns most people focus to touch the bar to their chest rather than squeezing their shoulder blades together and that's fine to..on T-bar rows as funny as people think it looks but I was bringing my neck forword and chest backword to get a better squeese in my back..and I think that fast tempo targets more the fast twitch muscle fibers but that's not to say slow tempo has it's place which I also do from time to time... either ways as sloppy as people think it is I certainly fell my muscles when I train my style and after all it's my own body and i know it better than anyone else just like you do with yours right..:lurking:....

3-read post # 39 hope it helps..and hopfully ill post more vids soon...:footmouth:...