• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FAHAD'S CRAZY HEAVY DUMBBELL SIDE LATERALS!!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^I edited my post, answer that one pls

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
unless the love for bodybuilding is gonna pay for you bills, how are you gonna live if/when u fail at bodybuilding

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
regardless I respect everybody...

those guys spend much of their time in a "mediocre life" they studied, they have businesses they have wifes and they have a life. oh and they are the best bodybuilders in the world.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is hilarious. Each and every one of you that is talking about fahad is acting like a religious when someone says God does not exist. :49: Peoples beliefs of what successful lifting is got challenged and everyone flipped out.

Read from the beginning of the thread and not one of you has posted an original thought, you all just jumped aboard the train of popular thought.

I am not taking either side bc i dont know what fahads training consists of on a daily basis and this might be an every once in a while ocurance or a more often thing either way fahad clearly has some muscle mass on him. No one knows what that movement felt like to fahad except fahad.

It is hilarious to note that when someone uses a method that is not common and has had at least some success with it that everyone who uses a method that would be challenged by the not common method jumps out of the wood work to defend themselves as if they had been attacked. The herd mentality is definitely strong in this thread.

F

fahad

unless the love for bodybuilding is gonna pay for you bills, how are you gonna live if/when u fail at bodybuilding

BRO AM LIVING RIGHT NOW..PLUS I PLAN TO OPEN MY OWN GYM ONE DAY HOPEFULLY.....:eek5chyper:.....

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ so u never plan to have a family?kids? how are you going to finance this gym of yours?

F

fahad

This thread is hilarious. Each and every one of you that is talking about fahad is acting like a religious when someone says God does not exist. :49:

Read from the beginning of the thread and not one of you has posted an original thought, you all just jumped aboard the hate train.

Im not takin either side bc i dont know what fahads training consists of on a daily basis and this might be an every once in a while ocurance or a more often thing either way fahad clearly has some muscle on him.

It is hilarous to note that when someone uses a method that is not normal and has had at least some success with it that everyone who opposes that metjod jumps out of the wood work to defend themselves as if they had been attacked. By offering any advice the person offering the advice immediately assumes their way is better.

LULZ

Fahad i hope u achieve all your goals and continue to train and learn your self as is appropriate for you.
WORD:thumbsup2:......

F

fahad

^^ so u never plan to have a family?kids? how are you going to finance this gym of yours?

LOOL PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSING MY PERSONAL LIFE NOW BECAUSE OF DB SIDE LATERALS...

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn dude what are you on your hella strong what does your supp stack look like?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ its started off as that and now it evolved into what we are talking about, im just asking cuz im curious how u plan on achieving ur goals, if you dont want to answer, ill respect that.

F

fahad

^^ its started off as that and now it evolved into what we are talking about, im just asking cuz im curious how u plan on achieving ur goals, if you dont want to answer, ill respect that.

work and study....

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ITT:

umad23xv-1.jpg

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is hilarious. Each and every one of you that is talking about fahad is acting like a religious when someone says God does not exist. :49: Peoples beliefs of what successful lifting is got challenged and everyone flipped out.

Read from the beginning of the thread and not one of you has posted an original thought, you all just jumped aboard the train of popular thought.

I am not taking either side bc i dont know what fahads training consists of on a daily basis and this might be an every once in a while ocurance or a more often thing either way fahad clearly has some muscle mass on him. No one knows what that movement felt like to fahad except fahad.

It is hilarious to note that when someone uses a method that is not common and has had at least some success with it that everyone who uses a method that would be challenged by the not common method jumps out of the wood work to defend themselves as if they had been attacked. The herd mentality is definitely strong in this thread.

I agree with you, this thread is pretty comical, but nonetheless entertaining. This is the most action ive seen in the mecca in a while. Plus fahad is a good sport and goes along and keeps answering everything, which in return makes it fun to keep "arguing"

F

fahad

I agree with you, this thread is pretty comical, but nonetheless entertaining. This is the most action ive seen in the mecca in a while. Plus fahad is a good sport and goes along and keeps answering everything, which in return makes it fun to keep "arguing"

CAN I GET SOME SLEEP NOW:rofl3:...WE WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW WHEN ILL POST NEW VIDS..:headbang:....

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
work and study....

Well fahad, it seems that you are determined to achieve your goals in life and i respect that, and the thread started with the bashing of your form on laterals, but evolved into so much more, i dont want you to get the impression that i purposely want to bash you or anything, just healthy internet trashtalk, that's all. I never wish any bad on any human being, and hope everything that you want comes true

But your form on laterals is aweful :turborun:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CAN I GET SOME SLEEP NOW:rofl3:...WE WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW WHEN ILL POST NEW VIDS..:headbang:....

lol, im gonna go sleep too, got school tommorow, :gaysign:

.:::X-Treme:::.

.:::X-Treme:::.

Hahaha i havent stop laughing since i started to follow this thread...Fahad u are my hero now!! :D

F

fahad

Well fahad, it seems that you are determined to achieve your goals in life and i respect that, and the thread started with the bashing of your form on laterals, but evolved into so much more, i dont want you to get the impression that i purposely want to bash you or anything, just healthy internet trashtalk, that's all. I never wish any bad on any human being, and hope everything that you want comes true

But your form on laterals is aweful :turborun:

cool bro you seem like a really good person and me to I wish all the best to you in your future,,,good luck:thumbsup2:...