• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FAHAD'S CRAZY HEAVY DUMBBELL SIDE LATERALS!!!

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So is that how you achieve your awesome explosiveness?

Jokes aside, that guy has got a lot of endurance to do whatever the hell that is for that long, lol.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Cool! side laterals and abs videos are up, can we have teh squats next?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
wtf was that shit. c'mon please sort yourself out, its not good to lift like a fucking clown. seriously like others had said lower your weight and use good form. im sure ill be impressed, i think you could prolly do 70's for good reps. im glad you turned off that fuckin caps too now that shit was annoying as hell.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

How's your neck after that FAGHAD?
Any pain or something....?

xtacy

xtacy

This thread is epic! I would have laughed the shit out of my lungs if you did that in my gym.

exactly.

dude like the others said you are strong that's for sure. but if you work out like that you will prolly get injured sooner or later. and if you think people will look at you and say wow while you are doing stupid things like that you are awfully mistaken.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly.

Listen Fahad, you're a big strong boy, we all know that. But use proper form dude, you're just going to hurt yourself. I'd be thoroughly impressed if you could do even say 60 lb side laterals for 10 good quality reps.

Having said, who gives a shit about side laterals? Let's see some ATG squats, deadlifts, any kind of barbell/dumbell bench press or overhead press.

If you want to shut up the "haters", then shut them up properly, don't give them ammo to fire at you!

couldn't say it any better....................:doh:

F

fahad

How's your neck after that FAGHAD?
Any pain or something....?

FACT, YOU CAN TALK SHIT ALL YOU WANT BUT ILL BET YOU WILL NEVER SAY THAT IN MY FACE....NEVER...AND BTW MY NECK IS FINE SKINY BOY, now go eat some protein..:footmouth:....

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
STOP PICKING ON FAHAD !!!!!!!

stoppickingonbritney-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
FACT, YOU CAN TALK SHIT ALL YOU WANT BUT ILL BET YOU WILL NEVER SAY THAT IN MY FACE....NEVER...AND BTW MY NECK IS FINE SKINY BOY, now go eat some protein..:footmouth:....

I WOULD!

serious though. :bitelip:

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

The skinny one it's not a boy,is 30 years old,he trains since he was 17,weight 90kg at 12% bf,5.7 and he do laterals with 45 lbs with perfect form.
I can be huge like you in 8 weeks using the same shit you use but to be like you is not my goal....
That's what's up!
i'm out Guys,peace.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP

offc hes never going to say that to your face. he's never going to make all that effort coming to see you to tell you that you truly are a crackhead. please listen to our advice. sort your form out fool! peaceout fella! :umwtf:

F

fahad

The skinny one it's not a boy,is 30 years old,he trains since he was 17,weight 90kg at 12% bf,5.7 and he do laterals with 45 lbs with perfect form.
I can be huge like you in 8 weeks using the same shit you use but to be like you is not my goal....
That's what's up!
i'm out Guys,peace.

first I never used shit in my whole life...second you have been training all these years and you still look small,, third stop laying to yourself:footmouth:....

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
couldn't say it any better....................:doh:
You want to know who's actually strong, has a good physique, and has good form? This here is your guy. This guy impresses me, you do not, and I'm sure everyone will agree with me.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Lol, drop the bad ass persona dude, u aint bad ass, you talking about other people telling you stuff but wont in your face lol, you know this is the internet right? chill out and take critisism as it comes or GTFO:deadhorse:

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

I wish you all the best Fahad,keep the HARD work babe.
I will see you on Olympia stage.

F

fahad

/\oh you will trust me.....