• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FAHAD'S CRAZY HEAVY DUMBBELL SIDE LATERALS!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
/\oh you will trust me.....

now..the delusional phase..

c'mon man.. just take our advice. You are a bodybuilder right? do you think you're going to stimulate your delts at maximum capacity doing those thing you call side laterals? I am 100% sure if you dropped some weight and executed them with good form, you would feel 200% more delt working and get 200% more stimulus..and last but not least 200% more growth.. and that's all you want..

forget about ego.

.:::X-Treme:::.

Hahaha no further comments... just pathetic and even sad... :D

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exposure? Yeah, you've got it.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
/\oh you will trust me.....

lol, so you claim to be natural, and you think you can go to the olympia as a natty? or are you gonna juice soon???lol

Delusional....wow....i think i have more chance to get to the mr.olympia, lol, just need to buy a ticket hahahahha

F

fahad

lol, so you claim to be natural, and you think you can go to the olympia as a natty? or are you gonna juice soon???lol

Delusional....wow....i think i have more chance to get to the mr.olympia, lol, just need to buy a ticket hahahahha

looking at your avatar you seriously need to consider the PALUMBO DIET as soon as possible:borat:....

Hehehe Fahad has became a legend on the forum after this.... :D

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
The day Fahad end up on the Olympia stage will be the day I end up on the moon.

:doh:@Fahad and this thread.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guy reminds me of Gustavo Badell. ... "100% NATURAL, HARD WORK!!!":umwtf:

Lulz, get over yourself and drop the ego. No one here has sided with you, maybe that's telling you something?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Don't be so mean with Fahad guys... at least he made us laugh a bit :D

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
looking at your avatar you seriously need to consider the PALUMBO DIET as soon as possible:borat:....

Judging by your shit quality pics you seem to be quite fat..

you're big sure..... but your BF is up there..

so the keto diet isn't a bad idea for you too sir..

but don't do it !!! you might be disapointed with the actual muscle you've built with your training methods.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

lol, unlike you, i have a real life outside going to the gym, i dont make it my dream "extra emphasis on dream", to become mr olympia, i actually go to college and have a bright future ahead of me be it in the political or judicial world. I just love training and improving bit by bit, i love the process of training and just love being in the gym with buddies and working out and having fun, in addition, i dont use super shitty form like you and i dont have a bad attitude when it comes to critic. I know im not lean, never have been in my life, but im not there to be the best bodybuilder alive, i only compete with myself. Plus i actually have a awesome relationship where i invest more time and money.

So yes, i may need the palumbo diet, but you need a pshycologist. I rather be average in body but intelligent, then "big" and crazy like you:borat:

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, unlike you, i have a real life outside going to the gym, i dont make it my dream "extra emphasis on dream", to become mr olympia, i actually go to college and have a bright future ahead of me be it in the political or judicial world. I just love training and improving bit by bit, i love the process of training and just love being in the gym with buddies and working out and having fun, in addition, i dont use super shitty form like you and i dont have a bad attitude when it comes to critic. I know im not lean, never have been in my life, but im not there to be the best bodybuilder alive, i only compete with myself. Plus i actually have a awesome relationship where i invest more time and money.

So yes, i may need the palumbo diet, but you need a pshycologist. I rather be average in body but intelligent, then "big" and crazy like you:borat:

PWNED!:borat:

F

fahad

POST #95,, I respect that bro...but for me that's a typical mediocre lifestyle...GOD BLESS:footmouth:....

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So having a masters degree in european studies and a kickass job somewhere in the european union is mediocre?

Just wondering, what is your back up-plan if your bb dream fails? no jk, being serious.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
/\ I respect that bro...but for me that's a typical mediocre lifestyle....

Fahad do your respect Jay?

Do you Respect Phil Heath?

Branch?

can you say this guys are something you envision? examples you would like to follow?

F

fahad

^^ lol, we will see who has a mediocre life 10 years from now lol

LOL THATS JUST LIKE WHEN I SAID IN AN EARLIER POST (WE WILL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH).....:rofl3:......

F

fahad

Fahad do your respect Jay?

Do you Respect Phil Heath?

Branch?

can you say this guys are something you envision? examples you would like to follow?

regardless I respect everybody...