• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BIG FAHAD'S BRUTAL BACK WORKOUT!!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey bro,, first thx for your in put...
1-well the reason that I don't like to start my dead off the floor is because you would notice that the first rep feels heavier right so why waste all my energy on the first rep when my goal is to save it and do more reps,, plus no one starts there squats or bech press from the bottom or on most exercises eitherways so why do it on deads when you wanna save your energy and shoot for more reps...

2-well everyone is intitled to their own opinion but what people can't see because the vid is not clear on pulldowns is that I had my head leaned back far and I was bringing the bar at the top of my chin and not over my head,,and I don't touch the bar to my chest even when I warm up because when I go this low I feel it more in the biceps and I would rather squeeze my back..I think when it comes to pulldowns most people focus to touch the bar to their chest rather than squeezing their shoulder blades together and that's fine to..on T-bar rows as funny as people think it looks but I was bringing my neck forword and chest backword to get a better squeese in my back..and I think that fast tempo targets more the fast twitch muscle fibers but that's not to say slow tempo has it's place which I also do from time to time... either ways as sloppy as people think it is I certainly fell my muscles when I train my style and after all it's my own body and i know it better than anyone else just like you do with yours right..:lurking:....

3-read post # 39 hope it helps..and hopfully ill post more vids soon...:footmouth:...

but the whole point of the deadlift is to start from a dead position, that is what makes the deadlift a unique lift. But i understand your motives

Keep working out hard!

F

fahad

/\ cool thx..

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for some reason you remind me of king kamali

you know, when they say back breaking working.... they dont mean it literally

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fahad,

You're clearly a human fork lift, nobody doubt that. But you gotta improve that form dude, or you're going to seriously hurt yourself. Plus, you will make better gains using proper form and actually shifting tension to the working muscle.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
most likley I will not compete until am around 25 years old just to give it time to get better ..again I let myself go this heavy on purpose but when ill diet down next time and then start to bulk up again ill try to keep my bodyfat under control and try to gain more quality size..ya know...

You need to be careful about how much you bulk. If you get too fat in the off season, then you can lose a lot of muscle during your cut. A good example of this is Trey Brewer. He got really fat over the off season and during his cut, he sacrificed a lot of his size to diet down.

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

I'm not impresse at all,sorry Fahad.
I can death lift 4 plates for 6 reps and i weight 200lbs,about t-bar i lift 5 plates for 6 reps too.
At least the form was just dangerous....nothing else. Can´t wait for some chest video workout.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What will be your next vid Fahad?

do squats!!!!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not impresse at all,sorry Fahad.
I can death lift 4 plates for 6 reps and i weight 200lbs,about t-bar i lift 5 plates for 6 reps too.
At least the form was just dangerous....nothing else. Can´t wait for some chest video workout.

Vids of GTFO!! :turborun:

.:::X-Treme:::.

.:::X-Treme:::.

My lower back still hurts watching those videos... :D

Fahad :eclipsee_gold_cup:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Dude, you don't have to be juicer to pull 6 plates.

I agree. A buddy of mine is natural and pulled 5 plates and he only weighed 190, although his form was bad, he still pulled the 5 plates.

F

fahad

405 POUNDS HEAVY BENT OVER BARBELL ROWS FOR 12 REPS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. A buddy of mine is natural and pulled 5 plates and he only weighed 190, although his form was bad, he still pulled the 5 plates.

I pulled 5 plates at 151lbs, but for 1 rep :D

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Fahad your body positioning and rom on your barbell rows is way off. Doesnt matter how you "think" you feel when doing that movement your doing it like a shrug and will mainly recruit traps. Same for your t bar row. look at turks vids on him rowing 405. even though he uses leg drive he gets very good back recruitment from a superior shoulder blade retraction and full ROM.

Whats your posture like?

p.s get your girlfriend to blind fold you and brush your body with a feather. After a while get her to ask you where the feather is touching. Sometimes what you "feel" to be true isn't true and you'll find that the feather that you thought was touching your wrist was actually closer to your elbow or what you felt was hitting your midback was actually just builidng ur traps...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where are the bench and squat vids?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Fahad, I'm not hating one bit brother but your range of motion is terrible. At one point I was at the same stage of training where I was worried about the weight rather than actually hitting the specific muscle I wanted to focus on. I used to barbell row 495lbs because I thought it would build me a massive back but my form as garbage. Try to take some advice from the guys on here and I guarantee you will see a lot better results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Form fahad... form.. that was a shrug..

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I'm not even going to bother watching these vids after all these comments. It'd be a waste of my now precious download limit.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ why you have dnld limit!?