• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch Warren 2nd place

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
From stories, seeing him with his fans, and seeing him at the Arnold...seems like a dick.
Still seems like you're trying to build a house from straw here.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still seems like you're trying to build a house from straw here.
Saying "I can't stand Dex" was not really accurate, I didn't describe my personal feelings that well. It would be better said as "if he is the person many people say he is, then I don't care for him."

medicineman

medicineman

some of you fools are funny hatin on branch. must say im a huge phil heath fan, but your guys minds are all clouded by all the hype. branch looked fucking sick as hell...back improved and arms bigger, super conditioned. i think he deserved it. kai, phil in better shape...totally different story. anyways, branch deserved 2nd. shit dex doesnt even have any fucking calves....not a complete bodybuilder, PERIOD.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saying "I can't stand Dex" was not really accurate, I didn't describe my personal feelings that well. It would be better said as "if he is the person many people say he is, then I don't care for him."

Same here. Everyone that I know that have met him (only 4 guys) said he isn't nearly as nice as the other pro's that give the fans time of day to answer questions and pose for pictures.

medicineman

medicineman

No calves vs no back and bis... well judged.

uyou guys are trippin saying branch has no back and bis.i mean, are you serious. you must be fuckin blind.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uyou guys are trippin saying branch has no back and bis.i mean, are you serious. you must be fuckin blind.
Compared to the rest of his body, they're not good.

I'm not hating on Branch, I was hating on the judges. But, after seeing the score cards and pictures, I think the judging was fair.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dex is a dick and has an arrogance about him...that's from meeting him in person at the ASC and just seeing the way he acted around fans etc....that being said he is one of the most consistent bodybuilders on the circuit today. Never been a fan of his physique but that's just personal preference. Can't deny the guy comes in shape.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just think although he is obviously in shape, he looks smooth to me when he hits poses like these:

w15j46-1.jpg

4kgs5f-1.jpg

2ug2rky-1.jpg

k1cei8-1.jpg

206j8fa-1.jpg

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not hating on Branch, he stepped it up big time this year. I'm pissed at the judges for giving a guy with a wider waist, weak arms, weak back 2nd place over a guy (Dexter) that beats him in all of those areas and more.

For the next year Branch is going to act like he is the 2nd best bodybuilder in the world, LOL which he is not.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he deserved it, he was at his all time best.. hands down..

_H4X4163_ZNGTCQTKCX-1.jpg

_H4X4145_NTOWYDUHJL-1.jpg

_H4X4147_CNDSEEJRKM-1.jpg

_H4X4157_ARWCYULGPK-1.jpg

_H4X4114_NQCXFGDMBB-1.jpg

_H4X4121_CIVFSMQBJY-1.jpg

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone else notice how much his front double bicep has improved? its like night and day!!

08 Arnold

_47I1688-1.jpg

09 Olympia

_H4X4077_KSUPLCBQXK-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
Those pics tell a different story. He was on.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those pics tell a different story. He was on.

definitely.. i think this was well deserved for Branch, whatever he did differently for this prep he needs to keep doing it, unless its something that will harm his health..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya when he walked out friday night he looked unreal...had that grainy, dry look. He still needs to work on the back but he was in the shape of his life and you gotta be happy for a guy like Branch who pretty much came out of left field in this show

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think his back double bi will also look better if he pulls his elbows back a bit.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think his back double bi will also look better if he pulls his elbows back a bit.

possibly, i think he struggles with some poses due to his injury, i think last year at the Arnold he had to keeps his elbows down a bit in his front double bicep, maybe im wrong but his poses seem to differ a bit all the time.. this year he hit everything almost dead nuts.