• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch Warren 2nd place

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Guys you don't seem to understand judging was fair, it's not about who is the most eye pleasing, but who comes in shape, coming contest time, the only thing that matter is who's ON and who is not.Branch def was, same for Jay who was even better than in 2006, while Phil had problems, Kai didn't pull out the same energy of the Arnold, Dex was the same as last year, so no WOW! factor at all, Wolf was well...NO COMMENT...that leaves a bunch of guys to take the top 3.Branch after 2 years of struggles came back and nailed it.Yates sayed Mr. Olympia ain't beauty peagent contest also....

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure why so many of you are so against his placing. I dont agree with second but I had him 3rd after pre-judging and I was right there. the guy looked amazing. Tight waist, grainy physique, ridiculous legs (front and back) and great overall presence when he holds his front relaxed. He looked very good. His back is still a weak point but it looked much better. You guys are looking at pictures that are very up close where you can see every flaw. You have to realize that judges dont see it like the pictures show when it just shows one person up close. They see more of the overall shape and it is farther away than these up close pictures. When he stood next to the other folks on stage, from the judges table he looked like a 3rd place bodybuilder that night. You can look at a picture for ten minutes of one pose and tear his physique apart but truth is, judges dont have them hold a pose for ten minutes and walk up on stage and get all up in their grill to assess the every minute detail of the physique. Branch earned a top 3 placing that night no doubt.

bangbang

bangbang

I think Branches bi's arent small as a lot state. I just think his forearms are awkward looking and it makes his arms appear small... if that makes any sense. I think he needs to beef up his forearms. Other than that, I think he should of been 3rd at best. Dexter IMO (not a fan) should of been 2nd.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not the best pic of him, or is it Palumbo or Kovacs?

2zf0b5y-1.jpg

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not the best pic of him, or is it Palumbo or Kovacs?

2zf0b5y-1.jpg

Not even remotely close to Palumbo or Kovacs in terms of distention and shitty body parts. Branch deserved a good placing !

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Ruhlforever

For me second place was for KAI GREENE, condition, freaky zipper legs, calves and listen calves for a black guy (Not a racist comment please), incredible peaks in his arms (Where´s branch biceps) and even blocky has deep set of abs. UNFAIR TOTATALLY UNFAIR and its a gift for branch

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch is 2nd and Phil in 5th ??

what a shame :no:

yair2210

yair2210

For me second place was for KAI GREENE, condition, freaky zipper legs, calves and listen calves for a black guy (Not a racist comment please), incredible peaks in his arms (Where´s branch biceps) and even blocky has deep set of abs. UNFAIR TOTATALLY UNFAIR and its a gift for branch

true....

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

His condition for O wasn't as good as the others shows he's done though..

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain..your first post of this thread was delightfull :D .. the amount of sattire was very nice . I really enjoyed lol.

F

fulassti

Banned
Branch's gay moustache must have won the judges heart :49:

Out of the many posts, this one attract my attention. I believe it is possible for anyone to participate.
Excellent ! I like it very much. :lurking: