• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

knight_rider's first log

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know the female wrestler Chyna? Well this site wrestlecrap was doing a story on her and the dude writing it called her titties chesticles. That's where I got it.

And your right about the latin chicks here to :no:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ thats awesome lol.....the only latin girl ive seen is daniella of big brother.. with the wandering eye lol....she's hot until they focus on it and it drifts out to the side lol......atleast there's plenty of hot asians and ethnic girls in sydney and melbourne, unfortunately latin america isnt to well represented here hey....ive never been a big fan of the blonde white over tanned beach skanks that seem to proliferate on the gold coast lol...like my girls dark and exotic..lol

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You could always come to the hunter valley and get a 15 year old pregnant :spy:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
24/07/07

cable curls (15-30 rp)
30 kgs, 15
40 kgs, 10
50 kgs, 17,7,5 (29) pb

palms up db wrist curl (10-20 ss)
8 kgs, 10
10 kgs, 8
17.5 kgs, 12 pb

seated calf (10-12 ss) (5 sec neg, 10 sec stretch)
40 kgs, 12
60 kgs, 8
100 kgs......new shoes kept slipping fucking up my life for about 3 minutes...but that was a long three minutes FUCK. im going to design some contraption to hold my feet in place, ive come up with a few inexpensive ideas stay tuned...

ham curl (15-30 rp)
30 kgs, 12
40 kgs, 8
60 kgs, 13,5,4 (22) pb

squats ass to the m*ther f*cuking grass (6-10 ss) widowmaker (20)
60 kgs, 12
80 kgs, 8
130 kgs, 9 pb
60 kgs, 20 pb

today was pretty good, despite tha failure of my new supe slippery cross trainers, and the incident temporarily unleashed the dragon....but i made a quick recover and followed it with 2 more pb's to balance out the first 2.

the squats were beautiful.........i havent trained legs properly until the christmas holidays of 06/07 and from that point till now ive been making steady progress....its never been a strong exercise for me and ive always had difficulty with getting the feel and form right............but recently and especially on this set i fealt that ive near perfected the form of a sqaut........this set was so fucking smooth, every rep i went as deep as my lower and upper legs colliding would allow, and i paused in the bottom position and came out really smooth feeling my quads burning on every rep...its was a sick feeling.......i know from this point on im going to be adding atleast a rep to my sqaut pb every time i squat.....i can feel it...

loving life atm....i love this lifestyle

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice workout man, I like how you incorporate a bit of DC in there.

Yeah I live in Cessnock, bout 40 or so mins from Singleton, been there a few times myself.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
knight rider awesome session brother, solid

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cheers guys...

chesticles: i follow DC to the letter pretty much, not every exercise in dc is done with the rest-pausr protocol, things like sqauts and rows, calves etc have straight sets, whereas chest,tri's, back width etc have the triple rest-pause thingy.........also the rep ranges vary with different exercise etc........its gets pretty complex, but after awhile it all makes sense....check out www.intensemuscle.com and look in the doggpound....check the stickies...you will find a good post explaining the basic theory behind it

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome session brother:D gotta love those cable curls:D squeeze so good, i regret i didnt do them today when i trained biceps:(

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude I used to train DC lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great session man. Loving that you're loving it so much. Good to see and doing thos heavy squats at the end was great.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah cable curls rock, especially when doing higher reps, you can really squeeze the muscle and the movement is a lot smoother than a bar which has obvious sticking points. im going to lighten up all my bicep work and start really focusing on form, i havent developed my bi's for about 2 years, they were origionally my best assets, but they have stayed the same size whilst the rest has caught up........so im hoping to step them up a notch in the last half of this year

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
yeah your bis have gotten soft. go back to 23 sets of bicep work on a 5 day splitt lol.

btw ham curls and squats are mega sexy

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DC training eh? Intresting. I have tried that in the past. Main reason for me stopping was due to the fact that i'm so god damn injury prone and already had two serious injuries before starting. Really did enjoy doing it though, makes a change from the monotonous same old high volume workouts week in week out. Good luck with it man :xyxthumbs: Seen some good solid sessions in your log m8, so keep it up.

Base

Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gotta get the mrs off the phone so she can take it, and then she can cook the dinner, yeah!
:49:

hey man whats going on? nice workouts here man you sure do push it hard and sound like you dont fuck around when you train!
well done on not bothering ppl for 3 spots in a very short time - chesty fucked me around with that shit all the time :disgust:

but id do it for you though man :gaygay:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
basebody: yeah i think a lot of people start DC a bit to early, its sort of one of those programs you go on when your unhappy with everything else, it takes awhile to get used to going balls to the wall, but when you start doing it and trying to beat your log book it gets easy.........plus the added recovery due to less overall sets and days training really gets your training focussed on simple progression, which is of primary importance. also if you try it again, make sure you follow the diet too, it was a big factor in taking my dc training to the next level.........naturals are recommended 1.5 grams of protein per pound and carbs vary depending on where your at bf wise. thanks for stopping by appreaciate the input

peanut: yeah, i never fuck around, it like going to work, and i love it........yeah i hate being spotted for a start, because even experienced lifters have a habit of helping you, even though you have spent 10 minutes explaining you just want them to rack it when you tell them to.......my theory on rep completion, is you do it all yourself no spotters hands on the bar or it doesnt count.......its the only way you can be sure and quantify rep progression.....thanks heaps for your support, stop in anytime

pickle: lol, i use to do that shit hey lol, do you rember when i burst that blood vessel just under the skin on my left bicep. that was set 20 lol, i continued to do 2 more sets of cable curls after that, and blood was pumping out on each rep lol, atleast it wasnt squirting.....welcome back bro, i missed you for a bit. did the mrs spoil you for your b'day?

rocky: thanks for the constant nice comments, appreciated.........you always seem amazed by me squatting and deadlifting at the end lol........i guess im just really used to it........makes me wonder what i could do fresh at the beginning....

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
26/07/07

incline smith (11-15 rp)
60 kgs, 15
70 kgs, 8
100 kgs, 6,3,3 (12) pb

dumbell press (15-30 rp)
20 kgs, 12
30 kgs, 8
35 kgs, 11,4,3 (18) pb

pushdown (11-20 rp)
50 lb, 12
90 lb, 8
130 lb, 11,3,3 (17) pb

pulldown (11-15 rp)
80 lb, 15
140 lb, 8
220 lb, 8,3,3 (14) pb

t-bar (10-15 ss)
40 kgs, 12
60 kgs, 8
80 kgs, 13 equal pb

wan a pretty good seesion, improved on everything except t-bars, which i think was because i ran out of steam, i havent been getting in enough carbs lately, to lazy to cook rice lol...

anyways, basically with each dc blast you have 3 upper and 3 lower body sessions, alternating with each other, and the whole cycle takes 2 weeks............so this session and the one before it were the first repeats of my new blast and ive been showing improvement in reps and weight.....so its good to start measuring progression for the next few weeks until i cruise again......loving life

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
shoulder presses are the highlight again. Nice work big man

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damnit a PB on every one. I know it was only an equa PB on the last one but when you consider every one before it was a PB, then that gotta count for something.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ my training has pretty much been like that for the last 4 months, i just keep creeping foward rep by rep, and over a year it really adds up, i think its pretty important to keep getting better every workout, if your not and your goal is to get bigger, you really gotta look at what your doing wrong

cheers rock unit and piccolo-flow