• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Maxmonzter Meal log

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I must say that I admire Max for still being active on this board, after all the negative (and sometimes mean) replies he gets all the time.

Have you seen half the post he makes?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everyone shot the gun at him :keke: .

what he said he had some donuts and protein shakes, it was his once a week cheat meal,
i read somewhere, that you can have 1 cheat meal, once aweek same day each week with no more then 500grams of carbs for the last meal as a cheat meal.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
everyone shot the gun at him :keke: .

what he said he had some donuts and protein shakes, it was his once a week cheat meal,
i read somewhere, that you can have 1 cheat meal, once aweek same day each week with no more then 500grams of carbs for the last meal as a cheat meal.

You can but he needs to tell us that it is his cheatmeal instead of just saying he ate that stuff.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought the revised diet was 300 grams.

Max,

Have you tested to see if your actually in ketosis?

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
donut-1.jpg

whey_straw-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i just said it for fun. wanted to see what yngmusclejock would say, lol
been strict with the diet and looking real good, abs are getting real clear by the day and veins popping on new places

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
been strict with the diet and looking real good, abs are getting real clear by the day and veins popping on new places

Excellent. Keep focused.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Sorry for yelling but that wasnt funny. Dont do it again :disgust:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

OH Dear.. Dramatic effect my good friend.. I can't wait to see these draw dropping photos. Pickle and I are anixously waiting!! Come on Max, Prove ME WRONG!!!!!! Post your pictures it's 14 weeks out! :tiphat:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

98090150kp2-1.jpg

Max, So your saying that in a week. You have completely transformed your body? Also I see no veins in this photo, until you post your new pictures I call B.S.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To Max with all due respect:

Based on the pictures, I honestly don't feel you're ready to compete. You may think you're ready mentally...but you're not. When and if you do drop this bodyfat, I'd say a lot of your mass be disposed. For instance, in the Ab&Thigh picture YMJ just posted, the chest thickness doesn't seem to be from a thick layer underneath, I feel it's the BF on top of a layer of muscle.

Again, no disrespect and I don't want to take away your desire of being on stage but it's just something that comes with time. People are dogs, they will rip you apart if you come in looking sloppy. Sloppy even meaning +5% BF.

Maybe even continue this cut as if you were competing, and then do a CLEAN bulk for a year or 2. Then compete. Hell I've seen people in my show that came in with about 10 lbs of water under their skin, great build, but I didn't see a smile on their face the entire time. It wasn't fun for them...

Good luck with your decsision and if you still continue to wanna compete, I'll stay here and support. But those were my honest 2 cents.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok fuck it. i´ll take some pics and post here as my 14 weeks out pics cuz im proud how im looking right now

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep at it max, from the looks from your new pictures the diet is working for you :tiphat:

and for the others stop posting donuts :49: other people are dieting to you know :keke:

P

Pain

VIP
ok fuck it. i´ll take some pics and post here as my 14 weeks out pics cuz im proud how im looking right now

You should never been 100% satisfied with how you look. Always strive to better yourself. I say, don't post anymore pics for a while, so, we can see a more dramatic change in your progress.

To Max with all due respect:

Based on the pictures, I honestly don't feel you're ready to compete. You may think you're ready mentally...but you're not. When and if you do drop this bodyfat, I'd say a lot of your mass be disposed. For instance, in the Ab&Thigh picture YMJ just posted, the chest thickness doesn't seem to be from a thick layer underneath, I feel it's the BF on top of a layer of muscle.

Again, no disrespect and I don't want to take away your desire of being on stage but it's just something that comes with time. People are dogs, they will rip you apart if you come in looking sloppy. Sloppy even meaning +5% BF.

Maybe even continue this cut as if you were competing, and then do a CLEAN bulk for a year or 2. Then compete. Hell I've seen people in my show that came in with about 10 lbs of water under their skin, great build, but I didn't see a smile on their face the entire time. It wasn't fun for them...

Good luck with your decsision and if you still continue to wanna compete, I'll stay here and support. But those were my honest 2 cents.

Excellent post and advice. Everyone has already advised that he skips the show and works on building muscle. Max has his mind set on doing this show though, he wants to prove a point I guess.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Excellent post and advice. Everyone has already advised that he skips the show and works on building muscle. Max has his mind set on doing this show though, he wants to prove a point I guess.

Thanks!

Well then all I guess we can say is good luck! Max, doing a show is fine, whether you're proving a point or doing it for the experience, but you want the experience to be a good one don't you? I'd think so.

You will never have a 1st show man. But keep this mindset and hit these next weeks heavy! No bullshitting. You have work to do so this is business now.

:tiphat: