• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TheWeapons Meal/Supp Log

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Everyone on this site needs about 4 of those.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i saw the fankhouser video did the fish actually get cooked in the microwave???

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea microwave will cook anything really....wont taste to good but it does the trick

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck tasting, i dont have time to taste lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cooked some tilapia in the microwave i put it in for 4 minutes, then took it out cut it up and put it back in for 2, now how would i know if its fully cooked? and if it isnt will it make a big difference if i eat it like that?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cooked some tilapia in the microwave i put it in for 4 minutes, then took it out cut it up and put it back in for 2, now how would i know if its fully cooked? and if it isnt will it make a big difference if i eat it like that?

Just nuke the shit out of it. As long as its firm its good :xyxthumbs:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weapon. What is it that you want to be when you grow up? I'll give it to you, you are strong as hell. As you have claimed you have a great body,I think you posted pics but your diet sucks! Let's just be honest here! You eat three double cheese burgers and basically rely on drugs to help you with your muscle building adventure. You are so clueless to what the hell you're even doing when it comes to diet. I understand you don't know how to cook but I will help you out.

If you go to Wal-Mart or target in the frozen food section you will find frozen Salmon all natural. Just open the package and place it on the plate. 4 minutes in the micro and you are good to go. Watch the plate it will be very hot.

Buy a george foreman grill. Then go to any store and buy lean ground turkey. You can hamburgers and meatballs for your pasta.

Cooking can be very easy and a bitch. Like just now I cooked 5 eggs, 4 whites and 1 yolk. I just hate separating them.

My post is not meant to insult you but to warn you of your future. I am only a year older but I have seen many guys who only rely on drugs and geneticist. I hope you don't continue doing so. You have great potentially! I do wish you all the best of luck. If you need anything or have any food questions please pm me..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha i appreciate your words musclejock, but that was actually one day look for my meals for today its alot cleaner, i just wanted a little cheat meal, but i have been eating pretty clean lately and i feel better than ever so im continuing it this way

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No problem weapon. I have just seen a lot of cheating going on in the other thread. You just don't want to add heart failure to your life at 30.. Also I suggest you take some omega 3's. Best supplement there is if you ask me and others. Remember bodybuilding isn't just a sport it's a lifestyle. You have chosen to use AAS. Your diet and training must be spot on or your hard earned gains will be lost. You have great genes and should be able to keep all you gain off your cycle. Best of luck.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea ive been looking into omega3 just havent had a chance to buy it, i used to be sloppy but now ive pulled myself together

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wal-Mart has them cheap.. They are all the same

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ima pass by tomorrow and check it out thanks dude

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meal 1-BCAAs, ham.turkey and swiss sandwich
Meal 2-Pre-Workout 1 Scoop NO-Shotgun
Meal 3-Post-Workout 46gs whey, 5gs Glutamine, BCAAs

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you can eat fish raw no worries....you will know its cooked when its white all the way through, if it looks clear/pink its not fully cooked.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ thanks alot beau, i actually rather eat fish cause its faster to swallow, i dont like haveing to sit down and have a meal that takes forever to chew, i eat very fast i dont have patience lol anyways thanks dude

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meal 1-BCAAs, ham.turkey and swiss sandwich
Meal 2-Pre-Workout 1 Scoop NO-Shotgun
Meal 3-Post-Workout 46gs whey, 5gs Glutamine, BCAAs
Meal 4-1 cup rice, 6-8oz tilapia w/ lemon juice

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP