• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TheWeapons Meal/Supp Log

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why would i lose weight from fish? you mean water weight?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why would i lose weight from fish? you mean water weight?

Fish is low in calories. Also im a believer in the actual density of the food (someone is gonna come in here with science and dispute but I dont care) Do you ever wonder why bodybuilders always eat fish when dieting. You guessed it cause it helps you shrink down and get into better contest shape. Do you see alot of bodybuilders eat steak when dieting (very very little) Steak is a great mass builder it has more calories and more saturated fat which helps produce testosterone which we all know helps build muscle. When trying to gain alot of mass like you are and with your metabolism ( it is very hard for you to gain weight)
fish will not help you.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he was more of meaning the total calorie intake your having i think.
cooking chicken and beef is really easy.

both can be cooked on the frying pan and adding 1 tablespoon of olive oil to cook it in
roughly will take 15 - 20 minutes to cook
when cooking chicken u wanna make sure the meat is cooked and is white right through the middle of it but slicing it in half to see.
when cooking meat add some spices on top of it while its cooking, cook each side once roughly 5 - 10 minutes depending on how you like your steak cooked
remember to always wash your hands well before handing uncooked food for safety reasons :keke:

u can also boil the chicken in a pot for 20 minutes.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude i can take in 6000 calories and i wont get mass, i gain lean muscle at a time, some people can bulk up and shred down i cant bulk up no matter what

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant even get fat

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive figured out that carbs and protein are the trick, calories dont do shit to me seriously

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude i can take in 6000 calories and i wont get mass, i gain lean muscle at a time, some people can bulk up and shred down i cant bulk up no matter what

Im telling you dude you are going to shrink eating 3 fish meals a day. You gotta trust me on this.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its actually very nice :49:.

Thepenisweapon
whats your current stats
height
Weight
roughly total calorie intake each day

lol
5'9
fuck if i know:wutyousay:lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is what I want you to do weapon. Email Dave Palumbo (mr nutrition, if you dont know who he is please go jump of a cluff now! If you do we may continue. He is usually very nice and helpful. I email him weekly about nutrition and gear. Email him and give him whay you ate today and tell him you have a fast metabolism and you are a hargainer and are trying to gain weight. Here is his email huge285@aol.com

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i emailed him and sent him a message of myspace and nothing................

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tell me what you each roughly each day aswel as how much u eat
i will add it all up for you

its all in my log dude lol, the yogurt is 220 calories every 8oz, protein in 220 as well, now idk how much rice have

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i emailed him and sent him a message of myspace and nothing................

He is not superman give it time. As long as you used an email to send it to him you should get one back

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this was 12 weeks ago lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i emailed him 12 weeks ago, and sent him a message on myspace

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Email him again through a regular email, Myspace is for homos.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its all in my log dude lol, the yogurt is 220 calories every 8oz, protein in 220 as well, now idk how much rice have

ill write the total calorie/pro/carb/fats when i come back from the gym for ya:tiphat: