• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Guest Posing 2008 Ronnie Coleman Classic

joshuaaa

joshuaaa

man he is crazy and huge, but yeh to much bodyfat imo compared to other bodybuilders out there but still crazy to have those calves and abs with that much bodyfat. but definently improved alot in last year wat he wanted to bring up he has, definently in the arms.
will b interesting to c him rip up n how he goes. gota do sumfin bout those stretch marks though.
treys definently one of my favs

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think he has a very good frame. He is crazy big, but the bulk of his mass are on his legs and chest/shoulder area. Combine that with a wide waist and we can spell fridge real easy. He is still very young tho, and can hopefully fix all this so he can be a real good bodybuilder.

The stretchmarks are out of this league. Damn!

hydro

hydro

looks like a bag of shit

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I dont like the look he has got at all...his arms are really big and his legs are good.
But there is still no back width.....to bad, he just looks fat

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont like the look he has got at all...his arms are really big and his legs are good.
But there is still no back width.....to bad, he just looks fat

Arms are big ,but not good at all.Only good i see is his legs and overall mess,i mean mass.Lets see when he gets dieted down..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Arms are big ,but not good at all.Only good i see is his legs and overall mess,i mean mass.Lets see when he gets dieted down..

In this case its the same mess and mass

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMFG, he looks like a bloated elephant. :D

IMHO he gained too much fat.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with most of the other posts here. He looks like the typical example of a fat guy trying to be a bodybuilder. No idea why anyone would even contemplate booking him for a guest pose looking like that.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as big as his impressive arms are... the bicep muscle shape is shit.

props for bein such a huge mofo tho

J

jk1

he looks like a strongman competitor, not a bodybulider.

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No reason to have gotten so fat, he could have made the same improvements while gaining less fat just like Phil Heath has done. You can't force feed muscle, you can only force feed fat.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i agree with what others had sayd. he looks like a whale on stage, he just looks fat and big wich is a powerlifter. if he has 9 weeks left of his contest prep well i think he won´t make it in good shape. he looks like shit

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2u45y4k-1.jpg

"Bring those BURGERS TO ME!!!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks horrible!!!

mark my words.. he wont do well in the PRO ranks.. his body is way out of proportion!

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back is very "small" and dwarfed in the back double bicep

maybe he stopped training legs to let the upperbody catch the lowerbody, but he lost too much legs, he lost the FREAK FACTOR to me

his triceps look weird

and this is not the first time he gets so fat, and then diets down for a contest, he can do it perfectly

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
back is very "small" and dwarfed in the back double bicep

maybe he stopped training legs to let the upperbody catch the lowerbody, but he lost too much legs, he lost the FREAK FACTOR to me

his triceps look weird

and this is not the first time he gets so fat, and then diets down for a contest, he can do it perfectly

he stopped doing squats and leg presses for about half a year to help bring up his upper body but from what i see in those pics, his legs are still his most dominant bodypart, why do you think he lost leg size? about the back, i have to agree, its his weakest point for sure.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Difficult to make an assessment given all the bodyfat. His arms look big but completely lack distinction so hard to see how they really shape up. The lat waist ratio isn't good either. He needs to lose some bf.