• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Guest Posing 2008 Ronnie Coleman Classic

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We'll see a HUGE difference when he diets down, mark my words on that. Can't wait to see it.

No doubt, but he only has 9 weeks to get there and looks 20+ weeks out. I hope he knows what he is doing, he obviously has been ripped before so maybe he can make it in 9 more weeks.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:xyxthumbs:

even though it's hard to make a judgment on his true structure when he's this out of shape.

Not really, wide waist is evident along with not very wide shoulders.. makes him look like shit if he trys to play this size game too fast. But we will see how he looks when he cuts down, he is far far behind though.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not really, wide waist is evident along with not very wide shoulders.. makes him look like shit if he trys to play this size game too fast. But we will see how he looks when he cuts down, he is far far behind though.

I agree...his waist to shoulder ratio looks bad. He needs more width to give the illusion. Also he looks behind for 9 weeks out

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he should prepare for a nother show instead of the one he wants to do in 9 weeks. Pick another contest and go slowly down in weight and make sure he looks great....he will never make it in 9 weeks.......

Brandon curry has much more potential!!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe that he will come in ripped and dry for the contest. We have all seen the pic's of brewer before, all bloated and fat but he still came in great shape for his comp in 06. So who knows, I can't wait to see what will come of all of this blob.

Also quick question, is True Mass and Bsn Products how he became to be as big as he is? I mean if those products can do that for him, why not me? Gosh oh golly those products are like ANABOLICS. :keke::keke::keke:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see DNP in his future. He has a lot of work ahead of him for the next 9 weeks.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

But doesn't Trey have a "smaller" waist compared to most guys with his size?..
I have heard around 30 inches :dunnodude:

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hope those streach marks come off.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c'mon guys, u cant objectiveley judge a physique when he is carrying this much bodyfat. its amazing what a diet can do. mark my words, trey will shut all the haters up when he goes out on stage. and btw his waist is actually pretty tiny, when hes dieted down. as DA said around 30 inches.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like I said back there though(that needs to be fixed)..The gyno is droppin it like its hhot. Should he fix this or do you notice it bad? Ido

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why is everybody so concerned about his bodyfat? he did the same piggy diet before the excalibour contest, and he dieted down perfectly and came IMPRESSIVE to the contest, what makes you all think he cant do it again?

the only real problem and hard to fix is his poor back

wide waist? i agree its not small, but it isnt a problem, i dont think his waist is something negative in him, its just.. i dont know.. average waist among today standars?

faiz

faiz

I think most of us are just like wtf? why would you guess pose like that, I thought the days of rolls on stage were done. I mean you pay a decent price for a show and you see him

FOr example Dennis Wolf 35(?)weeks out...

14eckmq-1.jpg

o96q-1.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think most of us are just like wtf? why would you guess pose like that, I thought the days of rolls on stage were done. I mean you pay a decent price for a show and you see him

FOr example Dennis Wolf 35(?)weeks out...

14eckmq-1.jpg

o96q-1.jpg

now it would be interesting to see if wolf mprovements are enough for MR OLYMPIA crowd, or if they ask for a refound because he improved 0

if you want to improve, you cant stay lean all year around doing guestposings, also if you go to a offseason guestpose you can only (or you should only) expect OFFSEASON BBDERS

R

Ruhlforever

This is a symbol that states: Look at Trey this is what the off season Should not be, he looks like Michael Moore or like Star Jones, he has love handles, he has bitch tits and is clerly tapped. Just compare a Jay Cutler or Markus Ruhl Off Season weight and condition. You can be 300 pounds with 30% body fat and being clearly FAT, or being 280 pounds with 11% body fat who wins??????????

faiz

faiz

now it would be interesting to see if wolf mprovements are enough for MR OLYMPIA crowd, or if they ask for a refound because he improved 0

if you want to improve, you cant stay lean all year around doing guestposings, also if you go to a offseason guestpose you can only (or you should only) expect OFFSEASON BBDERS

Not true, getting fat doesnt not equate to muscle gain..

There are alot of "lean" bodybuilders in the off-season. shredded no but respectable yes

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The acne is god awful on his back.. Poor guy only 22 it's sad what the drugs have done to this guy.

F

fitmod066

everyone is forgetting that he is only in his early twenties!!! His has a lot of years left to develop his physique. He looks like a college football player to me. I do not believe he has done any permanent or serious damage to his body!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea I agree. Trey is gonna be they kind of guy that has to come in lookin like a freak or he's gonna suck, because he isn't the most aesthetic guy in bb lol.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not true, getting fat doesnt not equate to muscle gain..

There are alot of "lean" bodybuilders in the off-season. shredded no but respectable yes

i wonder who is lean all year around and packing new muscle at pro level, like 5lb year / even +10lb in some special ones like phil heat