• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Guest Posing 2008 Ronnie Coleman Classic

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he stopped doing squats and leg presses for about half a year to help bring up his upper body but from what i see in those pics, his legs are still his most dominant bodypart, why do you think he lost leg size? about the back, i have to agree, its his weakest point for sure.

for sure those legs are still dominant, but compare before and now.. IMO he lost TOO MUCH, at least if he would have preserved those legs now we could say: he is fat but look at those legs or, poor back but huge legs..

glp1-1.jpg

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those stretch marks are just ridiculous and his back just looks nasty, too much extra skin....i'm still amazed at the size of his legs, they are gonna be just silly when he cuts down.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do he trains his back???

It doesn't look any good to me.

Joeb23

Joeb23

Worst genetics as far as shape goes for bodybuilding.:ugh: When he diets down it will only show more. Massive man nevertheless.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those are some hilarious adjectives describing how he looks."sloppy, messy, bag of shit"..lol..when I say it it sounds so funny. I can still see abs on tha dude, which is wierd. He won the 06 exalibure, whatever that is, and can actually surprise you with his shape.
the gyno is droppin like its hot baby lol

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That looks like it is going to take a lot of work to get conditioned for competitions. How in the world does he keep a 6 pack? He's got sooo much fat on his body...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We'll see a HUGE difference when he diets down, mark my words on that. Can't wait to see it.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That looks like it is going to take a lot of work to get conditioned for competitions. How in the world does he keep a 6 pack? He's got sooo much fat on his body...

Genetics. Some people have lots of fat in their arms and back and they hace a ripped midsection.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Genetics. Some people have lots of fat in their arms and back and they hace a ripped midsection.

It's likely due to "chemical" factors as well.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is big... but looks like total shit. Just looks like a massive juice monkey to me. His structure is looking worse than Jay.. maybe he too can be Mr O. :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol

He is big... but looks like total shit. Just looks like a massive juice monkey to me. His structure is looking worse than Jay.. maybe he too can by Mr O. :keke:

lol..Mr. Braaq is on a Jay bashing streak lol..jk

F

fitmod066

His off season shape never looks great. I'd rather see the bodyfat then a huge bloated roid gut though. Trey is a natural powerlifter and his body reflects power training. I bet he is healthier then these guys who are big a ripped all year around (taking winstrol). And all bodybuilders have strech marks, trey just didn't put any pro tan on to cover them up!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still cant believe how crap his back looks.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for sure those legs are still dominant, but compare before and now.. IMO he lost TOO MUCH, at least if he would have preserved those legs now we could say: he is fat but look at those legs or, poor back but huge legs..

glp1-1.jpg

:eek4::eek4::eek4:

omg! your right man. i did a double take when i saw his legs in this pick. ridiculous

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is big... but looks like total shit. Just looks like a massive juice monkey to me. His structure is looking worse than Jay.. maybe he too can be Mr O. :keke:

:xyxthumbs:

even though it's hard to make a judgment on his true structure when he's this out of shape.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

as big as he is,... and as good as he might be when hes ripped... i dont see why anyone would want someone with that much bodyfat to guest pose? he looks pretty messy
I Agree:xyxthumbs:

pudd

pudd

Huge mass, can't wait to see him when he cuts up! Needs to improve on that back though.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
looks hideous

M

manilamuscle

not looking good at all. but hey doesnt matter. wat matters is on a competiton

J

jdowg

too fat and his posing seems a bit awkward