Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available
Your first visit?
Register

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    968

    Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available

    Our Summer 2015 issue with Rich Piana on the cover is now available. Here is the link to the online version and the paper version is on its way from the printer. Subscriptions are $25 a year with free US shipping.

    http://www.musclesportmag.com/online...e/summer-2015/

    Name:  Summer 2015 COVER sm.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  74.0 KB

    Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

    Joe Pietaro
    Owner & President
    MuscleSport, LLC
    (631) 948-5381
    joe@musclesportmag.com



    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #2
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available

    I do not like his phisique...




  3. #3
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    682

    Re: Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Our Summer 2015 issue with Rich Piana on the cover is now available. Here is the link to the online version and the paper version is on its way from the printer. Subscriptions are $25 a year with free US shipping.

    http://www.musclesportmag.com/online...e/summer-2015/

    Name:  Summer 2015 COVER sm.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  74.0 KB
    Good work Joe! I'm looking forward to picking up an issue!




  4. #4
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    968

    Re: Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    I do not like his phisique...
    He is very impressive, especially in person. When I met him at the Arnold, it was pretty amazing seeing how wide this guy actually is. And the tats really give him a three-dimensional look even more. I've been backstage at all the big shows and spoke to the top pros and Rich is by far the most massive guy I have ever seen.

    Of course everyone has a different opinion and may prefer a more streamlined guy. But Rich is not competing anymore and has the luxury of staying big year round and not dieting down for shows. That is a big advantage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Our Summer 2015 issue with Rich Piana on the cover is now available. Here is the link to the online version and the paper version is on its way from the printer. Subscriptions are $25 a year with free US shipping.

    http://www.musclesportmag.com/online...e/summer-2015/

    Name:  Summer 2015 COVER sm.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  74.0 KB
    Good work Joe! I'm looking forward to picking up an issue!
    Thanks, Charlie. This one came out fuckin' insane...but I'm biased. LOL.




  5. #5
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    He is very impressive, especially in person. When I met him at the Arnold, it was pretty amazing seeing how wide this guy actually is. And the tats really give him a three-dimensional look even more. I've been backstage at all the big shows and spoke to the top pros and Rich is by far the most massive guy I have ever seen.

    Of course everyone has a different opinion and may prefer a more streamlined guy. But Rich is not competing anymore and has the luxury of staying big year round and not dieting down for shows. That is a big advantage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Our Summer 2015 issue with Rich Piana on the cover is now available. Here is the link to the online version and the paper version is on its way from the printer. Subscriptions are $25 a year with free US shipping.

    http://www.musclesportmag.com/online...e/summer-2015/

    Name:  Summer 2015 COVER sm.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  74.0 KB
    Good work Joe! I'm looking forward to picking up an issue!
    Thanks, Charlie. This one came out fuckin' insane...but I'm biased. LOL.
    Didn't want to be rude, but it's just a matter of the whole package, something is not right and I can't tell what - I dislike tatoos, but that's not the point here.

    Anyway, we agree to disagree




  6. #6
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    968

    Re: Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by mvsf1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    He is very impressive, especially in person. When I met him at the Arnold, it was pretty amazing seeing how wide this guy actually is. And the tats really give him a three-dimensional look even more. I've been backstage at all the big shows and spoke to the top pros and Rich is by far the most massive guy I have ever seen.

    Of course everyone has a different opinion and may prefer a more streamlined guy. But Rich is not competing anymore and has the luxury of staying big year round and not dieting down for shows. That is a big advantage.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
    Our Summer 2015 issue with Rich Piana on the cover is now available. Here is the link to the online version and the paper version is on its way from the printer. Subscriptions are $25 a year with free US shipping.

    http://www.musclesportmag.com/online...e/summer-2015/

    Name:  Summer 2015 COVER sm.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  74.0 KB
    Good work Joe! I'm looking forward to picking up an issue!
    Thanks, Charlie. This one came out fuckin' insane...but I'm biased. LOL.
    Didn't want to be rude, but it's just a matter of the whole package, something is not right and I can't tell what - I dislike tatoos, but that's not the point here.

    Anyway, we agree to disagree
    That's cool; to each his own.

    His physique is quite different from the norm and is certainly not for everyone. But he is immensely popular and I couldn't believe the size of the line at his booth at the Arnold. It even blew away DLB's, which was impressive, as well.




  7. #7
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    901

    Re: Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available

    Why did Piana stop competing?

    Great cover Joe!




  8. #8
    Joe Pietaro Contributer
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Joe Pietaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    968

    Re: Summer Issue (Piana Cover) Now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    Why did Piana stop competing?

    Great cover Joe!
    Thanks, bro. I love it, too!

    That all comes out in the feature article but I'm not one of those pricks that says you have to buy it to find out! LOL. Basically Rich is an all-or-nothing guy and he does everything to the extreme. So when he competed, he shut his whole world off and went into prep mode heavily. And that means to ignore everything else going on and to do more drugs.

    After a while, he figured that he would kill himself doing all of that shit. So why not put all of that effort into something else? He did that with becoming a success the way he has by branding himself and his products. Hard to argue with that - he gets to eat whatever the fuck he wants, no dieting down for shows and that means beong a mass monster year round.

    He was also getting tired of the political nonsense attached to the shows.






    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

        




 

 

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.