dilatedmuscle
Mecca Super-*****
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2007
- Messages
- 6,008
- Points
- 48
I don't get it.
He's doing what silvio did a couple years back, do a ton of competitions and win small shows with conditioning.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I don't get it.
Ah, makes sense. Their physiques having nothing in common is what threw me off.He's doing what silvio did a couple years back, do a ton of competitions and win small shows with conditioning.
July 2, 2010
This is the countdown. The show is days away now. Still focused on bringing my best. I'm on track to have my best conditioning so far, but I need to still push it. It's game time and there's no excuses. God willing, I will bring a winning physique to the stage without doubt or question. Lately we have just been tightening up possible holes in my game. The excitement of what's about to go down has yet to hit me. I thank you all for you prayer and support throughout this journey. This is only the beginning.
Family life is still moving as usual. Zo is still on vacation for now. It's better for her cause I'm sure she would be bored here during this time. Her neighbor playmates miss her though. Max is still amazing me. What a personality does my son have. He plays very good by himself and it's fun to watch him in his play zone, as he pounces and wrestles with pillows. LOL!
P.S. - Have a great week and God bless.
well atleased he tightened up his holes...
Thanks for the pics dude, but I wonder if Troy could make the pics any more blurry when he post them online. These are even blurrier than the last ones?![]()
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.