• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

2016 Arnold Classic Ohio

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
57415109cd86f297dfb03114d3b1c112-1.jpg

Seth feroce and aaron clark

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
8c87a988f1c4eaf5505e97c87d63168c-1.jpg

Ronnie coleman speaks to dave palumbo for rxmuscle.com asap i will post on mm! Stay tuned!

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pfft, no contest. Kai takes this show easily. Cedric is second, but not even a contender for the number one spot. Kai is bigger, has better symmetry and is dry as hell. #SeeYouAtTheOlympia

Edit: I wonder what Coleman will ramble on about in the interview.

Last edited:

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pfft, no contest. Kai takes this show easily. Cedric is second, but not even a contender for the number one spot. Kai is bigger, has better symmetry and is dry as hell. #SeeYouAtTheOlympia

I think that cedric looks better than kay greene ( i'm kay greene fan ). I think he will be second and cedric will win the contest.

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think that cedric looks better than kay greene ( i'm kay greene fan ). I think he will be second and cedric will win the contest.

Cedric will be too small when they put them side by side. Cedric also look like he is flat and mossing body parts when he stands next to kai. Kai will win, it will be a land slide.

KaiGold

Super Moderator
VIP
Cedric will be too small when they put them side by side. Cedric also look like he is flat and mossing body parts when he stands next to kai. Kai will win, it will be a land slide.
I'm almost sure Kai will take it but Cedric looks like he is missing body parts?

Yep, Ronnie Coleman will be fun to listen to after it's over!

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm almost sure Kai will take it but Cedric looks like he is missing body partss?

Yep, Ronnie Coleman will be fun to listen to after it's over!

By comparison,ni think so yes. Look at the dofference in thickness between Kai and Cedric (chest, legs, arms) and kai is still more dry than cedric.imo.

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This demonstrates the point about how much more Kai is developed by comparison to cedric. Look at the thickness, density and symmetry of Kai. Just awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Generation Iron interviews Kai Greene, 3x Arnold Classic champion