• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
NpasGear Bodybuilding Gear

2016 Arnold Classic Ohio

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
b309b2571c1ff2dc32d52e88dc80cd55-1.jpg

Kay Greene

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I see a good cedric mcmillan. Justin compton is amazing. Josh is a revelation.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3th callout

Evan centopani
Toney freeman
Jonnie o jackson
Lukas wyles
Cody montgomery

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch warren is better last week in poland. Juan has need more mass on his legs. The same to charles maxx

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think that we see the best kay greene. He is very strong back

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4th callout

Josh
Branch warren
Maxx charles
Justin compton
Juan morel

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5th callout

Kay greene
Cedric mcmillan

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wow, what a show so far!

Kai Greene - conditioning wise he wins over Cedric, overall shape I don't know, since Arnold himself prefers Cedric. This is gone be a good one.
Cedric - awesome shape and presentation.
Justin Compton - looks off this year. Was better in 2015.
Branch Warren - probably somewhere in the 6th spot or so.
Cody Montgomery - very impressed with his PRO debut at only 21 years old! Plenty of detail and imo he beats easily Toney Freeman, JOJ and that german guy.

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In my opinion:

1. Cedric mcmillan
2. Kay greene
3. Josh
4. Justin Compton

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, what a show so far!

Kai Greene - conditioning wise he wins over Cedric, overall shape I don't know, since Arnold himself prefers Cedric. This is gone be a good one.
Cedric - awesome shape and presentation.
Justin Compton - looks off this year. Was better in 2015.
Branch Warren - probably somewhere in the 6th spot or so.
Cody Montgomery - very impressed with his PRO debut at only 21 years old! Plenty of detail and imo he beats easily Toney Freeman, JOJ and that german guy.
Cody did a great pro debut. He had a great look.

Branch warren was better last weekend, today he was in good shape but he missed his wow factor.

I think that cedric mcmillan was better today that last weekend today he was dry.

But evan centopani?

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kai could probably win, but a change in bodybuilding is always good, so if Cedric will win tonight that would be awesome (kinda like when Dexter won the Mr O in 2008). I still don't like Kai's gut in the side chest. Other than that I think he looks great.

Evan Centopani looked pretty good. I was expecting to see him a little bit better (improved back and legs) but he kinda disappointed in those areas.