• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Arnold Classic Ohio

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from dexter jackson

" Amazing shot with me and the winner @william_bonac For those who don’t know what I placed.. I placed 2nd!!?????????? I brought an amazing package but fell a tad bit short. It was a extremely close contest. I’m very happy placing where I did and to lose to my homie is an honor. Now it would be a different story if someone else beat me that I’m not close to. Lmao! But he’s my homie so its all good. We will battle it out again in two weeks at the @arnoldsportsau so he better be ready! ?"

9d7d548f28815542ed01e20977316802-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
ba532bb7ac5a797f67927f092f2bf8f2-1.jpg


hide yamaghishi evolution!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The Blade at the 2018 Arnold Classic Ohio! Dexter Jackson was really in top notch shape!

2018 the blade
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Flexatron with Big Ramy at the 2018 Arnold Classic Sports Festival!

2018 Arnold classic flexatrin ramy
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
4cce70aec0bfff4c7f645eb092fc351a-1.jpg


all ac winners
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
7aff46cb7d09537a36cf69f47d443767-1.jpg


steve kuclo!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
2962e30a1a9b4c03888ff751a343568d-1.jpg


fred smalls
 
Top