• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Clarence Devis

68725426_10157502275019621_1225625577122-1.jpg

68924215_10157502275204621_6864724659594-1.jpg
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

The prize for Mr. Olympia 2019 is $250k and a total of $650k for all the winners. Brandon Curry is the early favorites but there is a potential back-to-back winner in the person of Shawn Rhoden. Another favorite is Roelly Winklaar. But what did we hear that Rhoden is out of the competition in September?
 
Last edited:
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Kai Greene is going to do some Indian movie so he won't be doing any competitions at all. It's nothing new.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
I believe Kai Greene's professional bodybuilding career was over when he lost to Phil Heath. He did get a special invite this year to the 2019 Mr. Olympia but instead he is acting in a South Indian Indian movie called “Pogaru”. It is supposed to be out next year.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Brandon Curry the favorite

69174846_10157503735304621_8528144624089-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

Luke Sandoe UPDATE 3 weeks out from his Olympia debut! Just under 270lbs

68842626_10157503542509621_194748875355979776_n.jpg

69626362_10157503542574621_7393578864812752896_n.jpg

69290508_10157503542694621_3793209270653157376_n.jpg

69088245_10157503542764621_823868795746516992_n.jpg

69573595_10157503542814621_1819486169654624256_n.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I believe Kai Greene's professional bodybuilding career was over when he lost to Phil Heath. He did get a special invite this year to the 2019 Mr. Olympia but instead he is acting in a South Indian Indian movie called “Pogaru”. It is supposed to be out next year.

Kai has carved out a decent career for himself off the stage. He was in some Chinese action movie a year or so ago and now this one. So he'll have some paydays on the screen and will always be able to hit the bodybuilding crowd with supps and apparel.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Oh well, it looks like it’s not only Shawn Rhoden who is out of the competition but also Phil Heath. That means going to the board of favorites are William Bonac, Dexter Jackson, and Luke Sandoe. For sure there are others whose fans are behind them and we will know more in a week before the competition starts on September 12.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Will Big Ramy compete before 2019 is over?

Will Big Ramy compete before 2019 is over?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Lukas Osladil UPDATE 3 weeks out

69068172_10157504263859621_7200217792174-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Brandon Curry well probably win and Roelly Winklaar will probably take second. That's my guess.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
3 weeks until the 2019 Mr. Olympia!
Roelly Winklaar
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
It'll be interesting as to who the fan favorite is in this line-up. My guess is Roelly since he won the People's Champion Award last year. I haven't seen anything about that taking place again, however.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Roelly Vs Brandon last year Olympia


69982230_10157506063334621_3485667467408-1.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Here is Big Ramy 3 weeks out from the 2019 Olympia. Do you think he's ready for the stage?

[Instagram]B1pf1bsjhgR[/instagram]
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Brandon Curry 3 weeks out from the 2019 Mr. Olympia!

[Instagram]B1pgmTzjMKu[/Instagram]
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Under 3 weeks out Juan Morel

69860051_10157507707794621_8064558017506-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
212 Pro Noel Adame UPDATE 3 weeks out

69450290_10157506515694621_3523389787211-1.jpg
 
Top