• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2024 Arnold Classic Updates and Information

Added to Calendar: 02-29-24, 03-01-24, 03-02-24, 03-03-24

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Marcello de Angelis
20240116 100015


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Marcello de Angelis 's calf

20240116 100446
20240116 100458


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Justin Rodriguez
20240116 100632


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
John dela rosa

20240117 145500


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Antonie vaillant 7 weeks out

Screenshot 20240119 230113 YouTube
Screenshot 20240119 230120 YouTube
Screenshot 20240119 230121 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Antonie vaillant 7 weeks out

20240119 230625
20240119 230642
20240119 230706
20240119 230726
20240119 230744
20240119 230803
20240119 230820
20240119 230838


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hadi choopan 6 weeks out
20240125 162637
20240125 162652


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
Kayce

Kayce

Well-known member
VIP
Author
Member
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
656
Points
68
The bodybuilding arena was recently stirred by the unexpected news of Rubiel 'Neckzilla' Mosquera's withdrawal from the prestigious 2024 Arnold Classic. This sudden turn of events, caused by visa complications, has left fans and enthusiasts in a state of anticipation and speculation.

neckzilla out of the 2024 arnold classic


Rubiel 'Neckzilla' Mosquera​

Rubiel Mosquera, a formidable force in the bodybuilding world, has rapidly ascended the ranks of the IFBB Pro League. Known for his striking muscularity and massive legs, Mosquera's transition from a rival federation to the IFBB Pro League has been nothing short of meteoric. His debut at the EVLS Prague Pro, where he clinched an impressive third place, established him as a top-tier competitor.

​

Visa Challenges in Bodybuilding​

The issue of visa complications is not new in the bodybuilding community. Many prominent athletes, like Behrooz Tabani and potentially Hadi Choopan, have faced similar challenges. These obstacles not only affect the athletes but also the dynamics of major competitions, influencing both fan expectations and competitive outcomes.



Despite this setback, Mosquera's career trajectory remains highly promising. Under the tutelage of Chris Cormier, a veteran in the field, Mosquera is poised for significant achievements. His potential to outperform competitors like Nick Walker in certain poses has stirred excitement and anticipation for his future performances.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hadi choopan today
20240131 135012
20240131 135001


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Rafael Brandao is going TO work with niel hill
20240131 135307
20240131 135320
20240131 135333


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
NPCNewsOnline

NPCNewsOnline

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
732
Points
43
Akim Willias is interviewed before the 2024 Arnold Classic coming in March.

 
NPCNewsOnline

NPCNewsOnline

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 12, 2021
Messages
732
Points
43
2x IFBB Pro League Bikini International Champion Lauralie Chapados Interview

 
Zem_Fitness

Zem_Fitness

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Messages
177
Points
18
2024 Arnold Classic line up and updates

 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Rafael Brandao
20240206 093538
20240206 093550
20240206 093607


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hadi choopan
20240206 221540
20240206 221558
20240206 221525
20240206 221558
20240206 221613
20240206 221629


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
James Holligshead
20240206 221750
20240206 221812
20240206 221731


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
2K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
2K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
558
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top