• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2024 Arnold Classic Updates and Information

Added to Calendar: 02-29-24, 03-01-24, 03-02-24, 03-03-24

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Justin Rodriguez
FB IMG 1709159270213
20240229 095256


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
in this link, you can see the streaming of arnold classic ohio 2024, for free!
enjoy!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Men's classic physique
Prejuging
Wesley vs ramon




FB IMG 1709332804394
FB IMG 1709332806724
FB IMG 1709332809023
FB IMG 1709332813687
FB IMG 1709332816703


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,325
Points
83
Prejudging is done, seemingly Ramon Dino is leading again this year while It looks like It's a big upset for Urs Kalecinski in the Arnold classic Prejudging as Wesley Vissers from Netherlands who has broght his most improved package, is beating him but we will se in the finals how Urs Manages to be in the top 2

 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and underbody
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Both Ramon and Wesley look great. The surprise here is Wesley, nobody expected him to bring these improvements.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers and underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Antoine Vaillant looks awome!!! top 6 in the Arnold
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Some pics for prejudging

FB IMG 1709365564953
FB IMG 1709365567301
FB IMG 1709365571037
FB IMG 1709365576524
FB IMG 1709365579356


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Hadi choopan vs samson Dauda

Screenshot 20240302 132836 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 132951 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 132952 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 133000 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 133002 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 133011 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 133108 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 133115 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 133118 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 133119 YouTube
Screenshot 20240302 133126 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
The only thing that Dauda has on Hadi is calves
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138

2024 Arnold Classic Winners:​

  1. Classic Physique: Wesley Vissers
  2. Fitness: Ariel Khadr
  3. Wellness: Francielle Mattos
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
MEN'S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE

  • Winner — Wesley Vissers
  • Second Place — Ramon Queiroz
  • Third Place — Urs Kalecinski
  • Fourth Place — Breon Ansley
  • Fifth Place — Michael Daboul
  • Sixth Place — Damien Patrick
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
FITNESS

  • Winner — Ariel Khadr
  • Second Place — Jaclyn Baker
  • Third Place — Jodi Boam
  • Fourth Place — Michelle Fredua-Mensah
  • Fifth Place — Aurika Tyrgale
  • Sixth Place — Tamara Vahn
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
WELLNESS

  • Winner — Francielle Mattos
  • Second Place — Isabelle Nunes
  • Third Place — Sandra Colorado Acal
  • Fourth Place — Bruna Seredich
  • Fifth Place — Lili Dong
  • Sixth Place — Anne-Marie Gobiel
 
  • Like
Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Jay, Lee and Arnold

419546121 408833795163320 7283151276417580044 n
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hadi Choopan Wins 2024 Arnold Classic 1 750x468


Arnold Classic winners
  • First Place: Hadi Choopan.
  • Second Place: Samson Dauda.
  • Third Place: Rafael Brandao.
  • Fourth Place: Jon Delarosa.
  • Fifth Place: James Hollingshead.
  • Sixth Place: Akim Williams.
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody

Similar threads

MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
2K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
2K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
1K
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
558
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top