• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Perdiction: Medical marijuana Legal coast to coast By 2021

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok how would you know if they are driving intoxicated?

You do no people get busted for driving while intoxicated all the time cops do have the right to take you in if your high or think your high... :uhoh2:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You do no people get busted for driving while intoxicated all the time cops do have the right to take you in if your high or think your high... :uhoh2:

no you get taken in for possesion, not for being high.

how will cops know your intoxicated with acid, coke, shrooms, weed?

they can suspect you and then search your car thats all they can do.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have read every post in this thread, and no one has read mine. everyone just trys to contradict little parts and are foegetting the whole picture.

Dude... the picture is this...

How many billions upon billions of dollars are spent every year on the "war on drugs"? Now, as you mentioned, anybody can find a joint with probably less than 3 phone calls, therefore, it is a failure.

Weed doesn't kill anybody. I'd argue that infinite times more people are likely to die as a result of drug deals from criminals, false drug busts where innocents get hurt, and so on.

Look at the prisons, how overcrowded are they with non-violent criminals? They're full, and then people like drunk drivers get a slap on the wrist because there's no room for them! How many billions of tax payer dollars are wasted on this?

Nobody is saying that magically legalizing weed will get rid of people using it, of course not, but it's pure propaganda to suggest society will just shatter and everyone will be addicts or hurt people while high.

You're the one not looking at the 'big picture'. This isn't even mentioning how many gangs and terrorist groups would be eliminated, because they would have so much less funding. You can go on and on about how your buddies would still grow, and sure, many people will, but I think more people would feel safer walking into a secure pharmacy, or corner store, and buying it there. How many of your friends grow tobacco plants?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
its not working, theres always gonna be drug dealers.
correct. but instead of the mafia/gangs/cartels getting your money, it will be legit corporations. Corporations that compete against eachother without using violence.

just cause thats not working doesnt mean doing the complete opposite will.
no, but it obviously couldn't hurt. If you've been walking into a brickwall for 25 years, don't you think it'd be worth it to maybe turn around and walk the otherway.....

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no you get taken in for possesion, not for being high.

how will cops know your intoxicated with acid, coke, shrooms, weed?

* Seem dizzy and have trouble walking;
* Seem silly and giggly for no reason;
* Have very red, bloodshot eyes; and
* Have a hard time remembering things that just happened.
* Size of pupils
:uhoh2:
If some ones on acid or shrooms I dont think there going to be driving How does coke effect your driving?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude... the picture is this...

How many billions upon billions of dollars are spent every year on the "war on drugs"? Now, as you mentioned, anybody can find a joint with probably less than 3 phone calls, therefore, it is a failure.

Weed doesn't kill anybody. I'd argue that infinite times more people are likely to die as a result of drug deals from criminals, false drug busts where innocents get hurt, and so on.

Look at the prisons, how overcrowded are they with non-violent criminals? They're full, and then people like drunk drivers get a slap on the wrist because there's no room for them! How many billions of tax payer dollars are wasted on this?

Nobody is saying that magically legalizing weed will get rid of people using it, of course not, but it's pure propaganda to suggest society will just shatter and everyone will be addicts or hurt people while high.

You're the one not looking at the 'big picture'. This isn't even mentioning how many gangs and terrorist groups would be eliminated, because they would have so much less funding. You can go on and on about how your buddies would still grow, and sure, many people will, but I think more people would feel safer walking into a secure pharmacy, or corner store, and buying it there. How many of your friends grow tobacco plants?

ok are we talking about weed or drugs? cause im talking about drugs in general. so people can go to a corner store to buy crack? what happens when they dont have any money to buy crack and they "need" it? answer it seriously what do you think will happen?

and if a buddy of yours sells it cheaper than the corner store, your gonna buy it off your buddy. you know weed in a store isnt gonna be cheap with the money you spend in the store on weed, you can get 10 times as much on the street. so why bother with the store?

salvia, a little pinch of salvia that soposedly gets you "high" goes for like 45 bucks, its 4 times smaller than 10 bucks of weed.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
* Seem dizzy and have trouble walking;
* Seem silly and giggly for no reason;
* Have very red, bloodshot eyes; and
* Have a hard time remembering things that just happened.
* Size of pupils
:uhoh2:
If some ones on acid or shrooms I dont think there going to be driving How does coke effect your driving?

people can get those same effects from prescription pills for anything. and why wouldnt a person who is on shrooms or acid drive? do you think they know any better? for all they know they would probably think the car is a space ship.

coke isnt too bad, it just gets you wired as fuck, but its very very very easy to get addicted to it. and its pretty easy to OD.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ok are we talking about weed or drugs? cause im talking about drugs in general. so people can go to a corner store to buy crack? what happens when they dont have any money to buy crack and they "need" it? answer it seriously what do you think will happen?
If they steal or rob to get their drugs, then we arrest them for that crime.

It's pretty simple.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people can get those same effects from prescription pills for anything. and why wouldnt a person who is on shrooms or acid drive? do you think they know any better? for all they know they would probably think the car is a space ship.

coke isnt too bad, it just gets you wired as fuck, but its very very very easy to get addicted to it. and its pretty easy to OD.

do u know what happens while on acid or shrooms or are these crazy guess that a infomercial on t.v. told you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFAN3wdlrJg&NR=1

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do u know what happens while on acid or shrooms or are these crazy guess that a infomercial on t.v. told you?

no man you obviously know more than me since you live in the "ghetto".

i hangout with people who sell everything, all my friends do it! they tell me what it feels like, and i see how they act while on it.

just because i have never done it doesnt mean i cant debate about it, its obvious what they do to you.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they steal or rob to get their drugs, then we arrest them for that crime.

It's pretty simple.

if its simple why dont they do it now? wait.... they are but theres still crime. therefore theres still gonna be crime over drugs.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no man you obviously know more than me since you live in the "ghetto".

i hangout with people who sell everything, all my friends do it! they tell me what it feels like, and i see how they act while on it.

just because i have never done it doesnt mean i cant debate about it, its obvious what they do to you.

lol I dont do drugs lol Mr I dont abuse the law yet I just build my own ak and dont get busted for it cause Im a marine.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You didn't answer my question... why don't your friends grow tobacco plants?

why would they? no one buys tobacco. tobacco doesnt get you high.

now answer my question.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why would they? no one buys tobacco. tobacco doesnt get you high.

now answer my question.

People don't smoke cigarettes, or 'chew'? :uhoh2:

...what was your question?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol I dont do drugs lol Mr I dont abuse the law yet I just build my own ak and dont get busted for it cause Im a marine.

thats just plain ignorant. what doesnt a ak47 have to do with drugs?

and you said you have smoked weed and thats a drug so you do them. or have done em same difference.

and i didnt get introuble because im not street walking scum with a dirty record of other crimes ok? plus i was serving my country why would they put me in jail if im the one whos keeping them here giving out tickets? taking the real crimials off the streets..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People don't smoke cigarettes, or 'chew'? :uhoh2:

...what was your question?

do people get high of tobacco?

and yes i do know people who make their own cigarettes.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm pretty sure alcohol is legal and driving under the influence isn't. I don't think anyone in here has said make drugs legal and DUI legal, too.

As far as buying from a store as opposed to a random guy; I agree with IS. People would buy from a store because you don't have to worry about gang related violence and you would be 100% certain the drug is legit.

As far as my ice cream analogy I wasn't trying to compare ice cream to drugs, lol. I was just showing that ANYTHING can be harmful regardless if it's legal or illegal.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know what forget it, you guys dont want to listen to another opinion your too full of yourselves to listen to anyone else, im going to workout. later.