• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BamBam55's offseason log

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice Bicep session, even though you may have left some hormones back at the g/f's place lol.

I

iRonMan35

knowing him he left them all there

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work man, haha had a longer session with your girl than the gym eh?
bet those biceps got the blasting they needed, congrats man.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol nah I didnt get too yesterday, I just wanted to split up my workouts a little mor since I have so much free time on the break. lol I'm def gonna leave some horomones there tonight.

IronMan- remember after camp when we had to go like a month with out any poontang and my girl came up and I was dead at practice the next day lmao.

I watched the movie American Beauty last night, a funny part where this dude is fucking the wife and hes like you like it when the king fucks you and she says oh yes fuck me your majesty lol

None the less Todays workout-
Bench-
135x10
225x10
275x3
280x3
285x3

Incline-
150x10
205x8
225x5
230x5

Flyes- (just did these with the plates in my hands, worked the forearms a little too)
25x10
25x10
35x10
35x10

Dips-
3 sets of 10 broken up in btw the flyes

Close Grip Bench-
135x10
155x10
155x10

Push Downs- on the cables on my bench- I will try to post up a picture of my weights that I'm working with in my garage some time soon, its enough to get the job done while I'm home.
70x10
70x10

my mom called and said she had a big steak for me so I'm out like shout lol

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great routine... have you already started on your off-season training?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work bud, bench is looking real good.

my mom called and said she had a big steak for me so I'm out like shout lol

That would have been all she wrote after the workout, followed by a burnout in the parking lot and getting home in record time.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice work bud, bench is looking real good.

That would have been all she wrote after the workout, followed by a burnout in the parking lot and getting home in record time.

haha dude, it was awesome. She had it all ready for me. A salad with no salad dressing, sweet potatoe, a steak and two pork chops. I love my mom she read my mind.

Natureboy- Thanks man. This thread actually goes back to over the summer when it was my offseason training for football. This year was my senior year. Overall it went well for me, but not nearly as good as I would of liked. Half way through the season I was cut on a play and tore my mcl. It didn't hurt too bad until I tried to be a tough ass and walk off the feild on my own and it shifted lol. I could post some pics up from the season if you guys would like?

As for now I'm refocusing my training. Trying to get rid of some of the "football weight" right now while building a base for myself to build the strength back up without aggrevating any injuries. Once I feel my joints are all good to go and I'm completely back in shape I will focus more on heavy strength and probably will go on my first cycle at that point.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
muscularanatomyback-1.jpg

Today I wanted to hit my back hard. I really want to get my back bigger. I want those wings. I think its one of the body parts that the average gym goers dont focus on and if you have a good developed back it shows true commitment and diversity. Also with our football training they pretty much ignored the back during the season, stupid I know. I want to get those WINGS lol.

BB Shoulder Press-
135x10
155x8
155x8

Pull Ups- Wide Grip

Bent Over Rows Reverse Grip-
135x10
185x10
185x10

Pull Ups- supersetted with high pulls-
2 1/2
2 1/2

Upright Rows -
95x10
115x10
115x10

Shrugs- Probably should of done these earlier in the workout-
225x15
315x10
405x10 w/ straps

Pulldowns- again I'm doing this stuff on a home gym and the cables def have a resistance of their own without weight on just because of the quality. Will try to get pictures up soon of the stuff I'm using-
70x15
90x12
110x8

Seated Rows-
50x10
60x10
60x10

Overall the workout went well, looking forward to chillin some today doing basically whatever the hell I want and watching the Heisman tonight.

HeismanTrophy.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good stud, when you getting the knee surgury?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ I'm having a hard time getting an appointment with the doctor right now. There is actually a possibility that I wont need the surgery on the meniscus. I mean right now its not bothering me, but then again i havent squated heavy. I'm hoping it stays this way and the doc says that. Thats the left one. The other one I hurt during the season has healed up very well as they said they dont really do surgery on a mcl unless other things are torn, I had to do a shit ton of rehab and ultra sound to get it back.

ps- how do you guys put pics up from like google images, I'm trying to get some random pics just to add a little zing to my log, but seems its being gay for me. lol goonies moment "Hey youu Guyyys" lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
up bingo got it

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ I'm having a hard time getting an appointment with the doctor right now. There is actually a possibility that I wont need the surgery on the meniscus. I mean right now its not bothering me, but then again i havent squated heavy. I'm hoping it stays this way and the doc says that. Thats the left one. The other one I hurt during the season has healed up very well as they said they dont really do surgery on a mcl unless other things are torn, I had to do a shit ton of rehab and ultra sound to get it back.

ps- how do you guys put pics up from like google images, I'm trying to get some random pics just to add a little zing to my log, but seems its being gay for me. lol goonies moment "Hey youu Guyyys" lol

its good that it doesnt bother you, just take it easy.

get a photobucket or something and just post the pics.

or click advance. click the paperclip and upload 3 pics straight from your computer.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cardio today 35 mins on bike...

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro I tore my meniscus in high school junior year, sometimes like maybe once a month shit will shift in my knee while im walking and I'll occasionally have to sit and recover for like a minute.

I never really considered getting surgery...since i've never had surgery lol other than stitiches.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
says you updated it 9 minutes ago?? where is it? lol

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro I tore my meniscus in high school junior year, sometimes like maybe once a month shit will shift in my knee while im walking and I'll occasionally have to sit and recover for like a minute.

I never really considered getting surgery...since i've never had surgery lol other than stitiches.

i got plastic surgery on my finger when i was 15 after a 45lb dumbell crushed it lol.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucking ouch dude... I remember a guy in highschool was DB pressing the 85's.... he got one rep and couldn't hold it and his arms didn't have the tricep power to keep his arm extended and it went inward broke his nose and left mutliple skull fractures in his face, and since his head was hanign off the end of the bench slipped 3 disc in his neck. and he lost alot of blood he was gushing out of his nose and mouth and right eye and lost 8 teeth on his right side.

Man he never trained agian....pussy.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucking ouch dude... I remember a guy in highschool was DB pressing the 85's.... he got one rep and couldn't hold it and his arms didn't have the tricep power to keep his arm extended and it went inward broke his nose and left mutliple skull fractures in his face, and since his head was hanign off the end of the bench slipped 3 disc in his neck. and he lost alot of blood he was gushing out of his nose and mouth and right eye and lost 8 teeth on his right side.

holy shit!!! that sucks. my shoulder has poped out during an incline working set they were 80s and i was on 10, felt good didnt feel heavy but as soon as i tapped it at the top my shoulder poped and it fell on my face lol

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ damn u guys have ahd some nasty injuries an shit,,,,nice session BAM!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Thats fucking crazy. I dont think I'll ever quit lifting. Especially when you see people who are paralized or missing limbs and they still bust their ass in the weight room. I take it his spotter wasn't too great too.