Samoan-Z
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,129
- Points
- 48
Nice Bicep session, even though you may have left some hormones back at the g/f's place lol.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
my mom called and said she had a big steak for me so I'm out like shout lol
Nice work bud, bench is looking real good.
That would have been all she wrote after the workout, followed by a burnout in the parking lot and getting home in record time.
^^^ I'm having a hard time getting an appointment with the doctor right now. There is actually a possibility that I wont need the surgery on the meniscus. I mean right now its not bothering me, but then again i havent squated heavy. I'm hoping it stays this way and the doc says that. Thats the left one. The other one I hurt during the season has healed up very well as they said they dont really do surgery on a mcl unless other things are torn, I had to do a shit ton of rehab and ultra sound to get it back.
ps- how do you guys put pics up from like google images, I'm trying to get some random pics just to add a little zing to my log, but seems its being gay for me. lol goonies moment "Hey youu Guyyys" lol
Damn bro I tore my meniscus in high school junior year, sometimes like maybe once a month shit will shift in my knee while im walking and I'll occasionally have to sit and recover for like a minute.
I never really considered getting surgery...since i've never had surgery lol other than stitiches.
fucking ouch dude... I remember a guy in highschool was DB pressing the 85's.... he got one rep and couldn't hold it and his arms didn't have the tricep power to keep his arm extended and it went inward broke his nose and left mutliple skull fractures in his face, and since his head was hanign off the end of the bench slipped 3 disc in his neck. and he lost alot of blood he was gushing out of his nose and mouth and right eye and lost 8 teeth on his right side.
Man he never trained agian....pussy.
fucking ouch dude... I remember a guy in highschool was DB pressing the 85's.... he got one rep and couldn't hold it and his arms didn't have the tricep power to keep his arm extended and it went inward broke his nose and left mutliple skull fractures in his face, and since his head was hanign off the end of the bench slipped 3 disc in his neck. and he lost alot of blood he was gushing out of his nose and mouth and right eye and lost 8 teeth on his right side.
Man he never trained agian....pussy.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.