• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no:

lol...just kidding Ben, that Squat is amazing bro! along with those heavy lunges and stiff leg deadlifts, awesome session dude!

I want to see walking dumbell lunges sometime :31_whip: DO ITTTT!!!

Big Nasty

Big Nasty

awesome workout nice squats

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man good session, but your stubborn just like me, you know not to go all out when ya sick bro, let your body recharge and recover fully from your flu. big effort anyway bro, get well soon.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's what I like to see massive numbers from the Big one! Shitter about you not feling 100% but you'd never know it from your sessions, truly superb work each and every time. Gonna make a dent on the stage next year for sure - literally, your giant frame will dent the floor.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MM thankls bro, tweak wanted 6 though, its all good

TWeak.... :skurred: Walking! LOL thanks bro!

BN thanks bro!

PUMBA! Thank u sir! God willinng bro!

Rocky.... LMAO bro! Ahaa thats the plan baby! Thanks rocko

Thanks for all the love guys!
Godbless
Beno

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, why are you crying over that squat! If I even tried to pick that weight up it'd crush me into the floor, and you're doin 4 reps! DAM YOU!

What's your range of motion for your SLDL's usually?

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chesticles said:
If I even tried to pick that weight up it'd crush me into the floor

:orlyanim: Cool join me next squat day, I'd pay to see that Carnage:bowroflarms: ............what?:e5dunno:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
crying at 455lbs squats... so...what are good numbers for you Ben? 455 KILOS?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chestty.... LMAO bro, nah tweak wanted 6 but i could only get 4 and i usually get what he says to go for, thats all. Im blessed bro, and happy to be working out to tell u the truth. My movemnet on SLDL is legs locked out, i let the bar touch the top of my feet, and i pull w my hamstrings to just above my kness bro

Pumba...:49: YOUR SICK YOUR SICK! really that was sick bro :no:

Strom.... LOL nah bro, it was all good, man Gods good so i was definately happy w that lift.

Thanks yall!
Godbless
Beno

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are you better yet?

no more sessions :tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the bar gets no where near my toes when I do stiff leg deads lol il keep hitting them and soon they will, your squat numbers are very impressive thats some serious weight there mate

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes tweak thank GOD! I feel better i have been working out just havet been posting.

Here are yesterdays and todays session bro im sorry!

yesterday
legs!
Squat
135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 405x10, 455x5 (GETTING CLOSER TO 6 taht u wanted ARG TWEAKIN!) 495x2

machine lunges
185x10, 225x10, 225x10, 245x6

stiff legged deadz
135x10, 185x6, 135x10,10,10

that was all for legs!

Ok today!
Back for width
i usually dont like posting my session on back for width bc my weight appears to be off but the gym i got to has really old equipment and it all plate loaded and has a big old apparitus taht lfits up w he weight so i might add 150 lbs to the apparatus so thats what i say i lifted, but i know its more bc when i go to a gym with in machines i can do like up to 250 with great form on my pulldown exercises

anyways enough BLAH BLAH BLAHING!

Wide grip chins
mex12,10,8,6

V bar pull downs
150x10, 150x10, 175x6

wide grip pull downs reverse grip so my palms were facing me
150x10, 175x10, 175x8

db rows
105x10,10,8

BB curls
90x10, 100x8, 100x4 drop 80x4

machine curls
one arm
50x8,6,4 used a close grip and did a set of 10 directly after failing with one Arms

concentration curls just 1 set
25x9 my arms really were trhough the concentration curls werent relly necessary i was showing my partner the form for them why the wieghht was so low also

Thas all folks!

Thank God i feel better! Another day another couple a dollars!
Thanks for the support guys!
Godbless
Beno

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok also i trained monday i still felt kinda iffy so i didnt do my normal chest routine i just benched for 45 mins then did some triceps

my bech went something like this
135x20,15, 225x10, 275x10, 275x8, 225x10,10,10,10,10,10,10, that puts me arpund 2 minute breaks which seems right

did close grip bench
180x10,10,8,7,6

incline bench (chest was really pretty much gone, dont know why i bothered so i stopped after 2 sets)
185x10, 225x6

And that was my session monday!

Again thanks for teh support homies!
Godbless!
Beno

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn that is a real showing of strength ben. Still being able to put up that amount on close grip and incline after all that HEAVY weight on Bench is amazing.

I'm crazy impressed man, thats awesome...major props

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweakin! Thank u bro!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak u know i bump taht greatest hits on my leg days bro! Thank God for that CD!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Outstanding work brother. All that benching!! Incredible work ethic Ben. And take a look at that leg session! Monstrous squatting again, exceptional work and you didn't disappoint with the back work either mate. Quaility sessions from the main man BigBen. Niiiiiice.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah his a freak of nature:weightlifter: That our Ben. You are an amazing piece of gear bro. Such power and muscular endurance, your awesome buddy.:weightlifter:

Hey when can we get some pics??:e5dunno:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Quick overview:

-I can't believe your squats BB. You're seriously blowing me out of the water these days and I don't think that's anything to sneeze at at all. Very inspirational for me to get some more weight on my back, get under there, and really pump out some heavy sets.

-No worries on the weights on back for width. You're still getting the job done and we all understand that every machine is different. The fact that you're rowing over 100lbs on DB rows says enough!

-Very big weight on the bench and on incline brother...you better watch out though because I'm going to catch you before you know it. Be afraid ;)

I'm only playing brother, keep hitting it that hard. Can't wait to see your big ass on stage sometime in the next few years :2:

Big Nasty

Big Nasty

awesome work ben as always keep banging those big weight. pimpin Iron fo sho!!!!!