• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
455lb thats great short and to the point but a damn good workout

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
boy, those two last sessions are HUGE! Great work Ben, those deadlifts are crazy, and BB rows too, not to mention the squats. Impressive as always BB!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Shit! I missed a session, here goes:

Great job on your back work bro, 405 for deads is sick but I'm going to have my eye on toppling you tomorrow. I love using this log for motivation. As for your leg session, I trained legs today and I'm not coming close to repping out what you are! Great work bro, strong as hell! Keep getting big man, hit 'em up! :weightlifter:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fallen Gods good baby! Felt good when i left, tired but good:D

Storm thank u sir i try my best bro!

LINE ARG! WAR BABY! TAKE EM TO WAR! Yea i actually thought about your log when i was doin the 405 deadz im like line hits em w no belt so can i! As far as legs go, i get better results just wearing em down a lil w basic exercises every 3 to 4 days rather than i do destroying them once a week:e5dunno: just an idea i guess

Thanks for all the support bros! appreicate it! Now back to my bones and bone markings i need to do good in school!

Godbless
Beno

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great big session BB! ur squats are super impressive as always, u rep 405 like nothin man, and u got 455lbs, holy crap. damn those wheels must have felt good afterwards.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:tear: I want 6 :tear: :tear: :tear:

simple but sweet...good shit Ben

:tear:

you should change it up next leg session, like 10-12 reps :eek4: then the week after that BAM!!! 455 again muahahahah :spy:

do the damn thing baby!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Smashin them wheels there bro. You've been pushin some serious iron these last few weeks mate, way to go.:weightlifter:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MM.... I was done bro, needed to keep ot simple as not to destroy my legs to hard bro! Thanks for your kind comments bro!

Tweakin.... LOL IM TRYING IM TRYING! ARG TWEAKIN! Yea i was thinking of going higer reps next legs day and take a break from the lower rep stuff for a lil bit tweakin! Thanks for the suppot bro!

Pumba.... Thanks a lot bro, im tryin to get bigger bro, and stay safe(God willing) at the same time.

Ight baby chest n tris

rotator cuff warmups

flat BB press
135x20, 15, 225x10,10, 275x10,10, 315x6,6, 365x1, 315x5, 275x10,10

incline BB press
135x10, 225x10, 245x9, 275x4

Close grip BB press w cambered bar
160x12, 180x10, 200x10,6, 180x10, 7

Thats all Folks another day another couple a dollars, Gods good baby! All the time!

Thanks for the support bros!

Godbless
Beno

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen better sessions :spy:

Hey benny, what do you do for rotator cuff work?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
L)OL at diesel i have to :D

pretty much the onles u gave me the ones layig on your side, and i do one laying on my back arm in a laterial position out to my side bent at the elbow for a 90 degree angle then rotate my forearm from pams facing up to palm facing down,i hope that made sence.

Thanks for checkin me out diesel!
Godbless
Beno

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
L)OL at diesel i have to :D

pretty much the onles u gave me the ones layig on your side, and i do one laying on my back arm in a laterial position out to my side bent at the elbow for a 90 degree angle then rotate my forearm from pams facing up to palm facing down,i hope that made sence.

Thanks for checkin me out diesel!
Godbless
Beno

I was just curious because I've been doing the same ones (except the one you explained) and my shoulders got a little better but they seemed to stop getting better a while ago. I'm starting to think it's something else. They crack a lot :uhoh2:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek4: what do u think it is man. i keep my rotator cuffs light and do 20-30 reps a set 2 sets each direction. i only use a 5lb DB then i warm up w what ever exercise im on

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
:eek4: what do u think it is man. i keep my rotator cuffs light and do 20-30 reps a set 2 sets each direction. i only use a 5lb DB then i warm up w what ever exercise im on

I thought it may be a slight impingement but from what I read it seems like I'm doing all I can whether it's rotator cuff problems or not. I do the same as you. Light weight, high reps and slow speeds. To be honest, my shoulders never really bothered me (except my left one from time to time) until I lost all this weight. I'm almost postive it's from some type of imbalance. Of course, that's what the majority of injuries come from anyways.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BAM!!!! look at that monsterous ass bench, you could bench press a yak! three of them!!! :eek4:
man you hit that chest hard as hell with that heavy ass weight, and awesome job with those close grips YEA BUDDAH!!!! awesome job

I want to see better next time :spy:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Short yet very sweet these days! I don't know what to say bro, everytime I think I'm going to catch you on an exercise you go and do something like bench 365! Keep at it you bastard...yeah, that's right, I'm a hater :49:

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DAMN!! 365 for a single!! Awesome job bro! Def. gonna be checking out your log for some motivation and to be humbled a little!! Awesome numbers across the board!!!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BigBen said:
MM.... I was done bro, needed to keep ot simple as not to destroy my legs to hard bro! Thanks for your kind comments bro!

Tweakin.... LOL IM TRYING IM TRYING! ARG TWEAKIN! Yea i was thinking of going higer reps next legs day and take a break from the lower rep stuff for a lil bit tweakin! Thanks for the suppot bro!

Pumba.... Thanks a lot bro, im tryin to get bigger bro, and stay safe(God willing) at the same time.

Ight baby chest n tris

rotator cuff warmups

flat BB press
135x20, 15, 225x10,10, 275x10,10, 315x6,6, 365x1, 315x5, 275x10,10

incline BB press
135x10, 225x10, 245x9, 275x4

Close grip BB press w cambered bar
160x12, 180x10, 200x10,6, 180x10, 7

Thats all Folks another day another couple a dollars, Gods good baby! All the time!

Thanks for the support bros!

Godbless
Beno

great session, short but hardcore. 365 on bench!:ughnoes: u freakin beast! and then u hit 275 on incline! hell yeah, can always expect impressive numbers from u!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fallen Thanks bro!

Tweak LMAO, Your nuts! :spy:

Line :D LOL bro, well if this guy i knew would stop drinking and start hittin the iron lie he ment it..... What :spy: :49: its all good man! Thansk for the support

Fista cuffs.... U should see some of the gys down their man, im not weak, but im definately not strong, man their some guys down their squattin 600........for reps :eek4: Thanks for the support bro!

MM.... Thanks bro! I try my best bro!

Well folks Thansk for the support man, Gds good all the time! FOR REAL BABY!

Imm off to subway n the grocery store!

Godbless
Beno