• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bens Log V 2.0

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
BigBen said:
flat BB press
135x20, 15, 225x10,10, 275x10,10, 315x6,6, 365x1, 315x5, 275x10,10

...what they all said...awesome work! :2:
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
BigBen said:
Line :D LOL bro, well if this guy i knew would stop drinking and start hittin the iron lie he ment it..... What :spy: :49: its all good man! Thansk for the support
Yeah seriously...Cormier should get his act together :spy:





...looking forward to the next session bro!
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
kickass numbers BB, your one sexy ass beast, you better keep tanking those heavy ass weights, give big Ron a run for his money
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
ugh....your numbers are just unreal. everytime i read your log my jaw drops...especially at the bench. just unreal.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Where are you Ben? Your sessions make me sick...with envy. :)
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Tweakin.... Yes!
Glex.... Welecome to the boards man, thanks for the support!
Line.... LMAO thanks bro!
CC.... Thanks man, yea i wish i could!
CJU.... Keep pluggin it out man! Thansk for the support bro!
Rocky.... LOL thanks man, u know u strng as shit though!

Ok

Legs were yesterday!

Squat
135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 405x10, 425x6

machine lunges
185x10, 225x9, 225x7, 225x6

SLDL
135x10,10,10,10

Thats all folks!

Thanks for the support! Its greatly appreciated!

Godbless
Beno
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
good little session BB, ur squats never fail to impress me, they are huge! and great work on the lunges!
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Thanks Sir! Appreciate it MM!
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
big squats Ben good session
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
great squats there Ben really fried those legs there great job
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
855
Points
16
great session ben

inspiring in terms of numbers

good work ..thanks
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
:e5dunno: What's goin on Big man, you slackin on me? Your weights are going great, but I know you can handle more so what gives?
That's right buddy, I'm not going to patronise you and say "good work Benny", fuck that shit!! I know your being down right slack and I wanna see some real shit next work out or ELSE!!!!!!:weightlifter:

love,

PUMBA xxxooo
 
shorty

shorty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
333
Points
16
Ben is all about big ass weights
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I want more weight :disgust:

DO ITTT!!!!

nothing today? :tear:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
FBF thanks bro i appreciate it!

Fallen tryin to make it do what it do bro!

Mango Thansk for stopping by and supporting me man

PUMBA! U know i love u man! :D yea im not oing to make excuses imma let my back session speak for me bro. Thanks for the kkick in the ass bro! Im still gonna keep it simple on legs i kinda prefer it mabye a lil more here and their :D

Tweakin LMAo i try n do what i can man! LOL

Ok so heres the deal, i have been busy with things and i have been slipping on diet not really sure what ive been eating my fruit and veggies have been down, my diet just isnt what it should be! SO!

I am going to school to be a dietecian and definately know how to make myself a diet, i just bever really thought to bc i was always eating desicent and able to support my training. UNTIL now i have been satified w what i do in the gym this n that. I decided that i want to see where i can take it in terms of volume strength and size so im going to do my best to make myself a diet and to have it support my training so! with that said aint nuthin to it but to do it baby!

Back n bis!
No deadz today even though it was a thickness day i only do deadz every other week so i can get plenty of rows in! :D Thank God for strength baby!
Assume my form is text book unless i say i cheated bc thats what i go for perfect form and max weight for reps in doing so.

Barbell rows over hand grip hands 2 inches outside of shoulders
135x15, 225x10, 245x10, 275x6

Barbell rows underhand grip hands out wide
225x10, 275x5, dropped it wanted more reps 225x10

T bar in corner
3 platesx10 4 platesx10, 5 platesx10

DB rows
105x10,10,8

Barbell curls olympic bar
95x10, 8, 8

machine curls
150x8, slight cheating so i dropped the weight 100x10, 8

DB preacher curls
25x10,10,8

Ok that was all folks lil more volume than normal and i can feel it im kinda cramping here and their so i need to go get some more fluids, and get me some good ol food!

Thanks for the support baby!
Godbless
Beno!
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
your back days always impress me the most. BB Rows are FLIPPIN LATINAMAMMASITTOPAPILOVESPENISOMGOMGOMG unbelievable :spy:

Whats this those db rows though :no: :no: I cant row more then you :no: :no:

Hittin them biceps hard too man! Ben...my boy....superb session, when I say superb I mean flippin fantastic, when I say flippin fantastic I mean I Love you...I mean...what?! :spy:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
:49: great post tweakin! LOL, um i guess your stronger than me on DB rows man, i can do the 130s for sets of 10 but i have to use wraps and i didnt wanna use wraps i guess, DONT YELL AT ME :tear:


:49:

Thanks for the support bro! Im off to eat!
Godbless
Beno
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
oh you did that strapless?!?! that is awesome dude...BUILDING THAT MAN GRIP!!!! MAN!!! WE ARE MEN!!!!






except for Line :spy:
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
Nice work big boi, yeah that's what I'm talkin about, and no straps on the B.O.R. awesome grippage, be careful next time you masturbate you might rip the head off bwahahahahaha.:gayaway::bowroflarms:

Look forward to future power sessions Ben, keep the mass alive.:weightlifter:
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Twaek LMAO at the cheap shot on line :49:

Pumba :eek4: I hope to do well on legs tomorrow bro, God willing imma bang it!


Thansk for teh suppport yall!
Godbless
Beno
 
Top