• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bens Log V 2.0

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gods good baby!

EVO Thanks bro, yea that bench day was a good change i might try it every other week, alteranating bt sets of 10 one week and then my normal flat inc dec the next

Pumba My dog dirt home boy! We like that nasty weight for reps bro makes us sick, we both need that though, i know u do to u to dang thick to not be training heavy for reps bro! Easy money big man! Thanks for the support bro!

LINE Thanks bro, your very generous w your comments! We can go at it on bench! ARG! :49: i wanna see u get huge man! DO IT DO IIIIIIIITTTT!

BN thatnks bro, i appreciate the support! Get that iron bro!

Thanks for the support guys u know its very much appreciated!

I got clas all day, well really 3 callses 2 hours each with a 3 hour break bt each class, yea it kinda sucks! But its all good, the plan is to eat n chill all day, and load up on creatine! :D

Have a good one guys!
Godbless
Beno

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn you are crazy strong great bench and squats 455lb thats is great

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
CSSSSHH Have fun at class CSSSSHH

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fallen thanks so much bro! I always appreciate the support mayne!

Cssh :49:ing my arse offCssh

Memories! :D

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ight baby a lil chest and some shouldrs n tris

Incline BB press
135x15,10, 225x10,10,10,10

military presses
135x10, 185x10, 225x8, 4

Upright rows
135x12, 155x12, 185x8,6,7 145x10,8

BB shrugs
225x10, 315x10, 405x10, 495x5 2 guys were shruging 6 plates a side i got geaked and had to do 5 plates at least try it, it had been a longtime though, i was happy with i forsure even though i couldnt get the 6 workin in w em

close grip bench
160x10, 180x10, 200x10,8, 180x6, 160x6

Thats all folkS!
Thank God for teh good session!
Thanks for the sopport bros!
Godbless
Beno

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow ben, those are some impressive numbers as always. Especially those military presses man. Glad to see that your injury isnt slowing down your progress.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL thanks palmetto, Gods good baby, ive healed up what i through was a strain kinda just chlled out after a week, THANK God for that for real!

Godbless
Beno

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those damn Upright Rows of yours always are so damn massive, you could almost lift me up and upright row me :tear:
Military press is giant as always, much like of Paul Bunyan and that blue ox of his, or yak? wait...was it blue? shit. Inclines are also monsterous and for crazy reps and hella sets YEAAAA BOYYYYYY!!! <--- Flavor Flav?
those shrugs are monsterous, I want to see 500lbs :spy: and hell dude, always crazy close grip after all that taxxing work on the triceps

BEAST!!! YOUR A BEAST!!!! :eek4:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:D

Thanks tweakin! MUST GET ZZZZZZ

Godbless
Beno

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sleep big man sleep, you will wake up bigger. Impressive weights there bro, good to see that awesome power on display, it's good when new guys or regular guys are pushin heavy so you try to keep up, sometimes you go to a level you didn't know you had. Good job bro:weightlifter: .

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Damn my brother Ben, your chest/shoulder tie-ins must be looking sick these days the way you're throwing around weight on Military and Incline Presses! Sick weight on the upright rows too seeing how that's more than most people can press, and I honestly can't believe two guys were shrugging six plates :eek4: Way to keep up and shrug 5 up like it's all gravy...now I've got to step up my next shoulder session just for you bro. Hit 'em up :weightlifter:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck me sideway Benny. Still slamming that weight around. Truly must look even better than you did in the last pics you put up! You're lifting tremendous weight and not for one or two reps but full sets of reps. Be proud Ben, I hope you are cos you should be.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pumba LOL yea buddy! I hope so big bro! Thanks!

Line LMAO i couldnt believe it either i was like ARG! i was sronger than u 2months ago im slipping! :weightlifter: Thanks for the support line!

Rocko! Never proud bro, just gald im blessed by God man! He helps keeps my mind clear and that allows me to do what i do bro, God always first never slef baby! Thansk for teh support rocko!

Today was back and bis throw the belt out the window baby all i had were straps fo my heaviest sets:weightlifter: WAR BABY WAR!

Deadlifts
135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 405x3

barbell rows
135x10, 225x10, 275x6, 245x6

t bar rows in the corner
3 plates 10, 4 plates 10, 5 plates 10, 6 plates5

barbell curls

machine barbell curls
125x8,8,6

DONE baby thats all folks!

Thansk for the spport homies!
Godbless
Beno

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look at those deadlifts :eek4: so monsterous!

Those barbell rows are huge too man, and shit them t-bar rows in the corner are always one of my favorites from you!
You smashed the biceps too but shit man, hitting that weight on curls after smashing back that hard is awesome, you had to leave there feeling like you were 4 feet wide from that lat pump! Superb job Ben!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome job on the back and bis man! Those deads are looking good. Its lighweight baby! I want to see 6-8 reps of 405 next time. BB rows look good and the T-bar rows look great. After all that back you do biceps, thats hard shit, I know. Your BB curl looks really good, im still catching you on those. lol. Keep it up man!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TWeak LMAO bro, i wish i was 4 ft wide ARG here i come ronnie :D Thanks for the support bro!

Paulie i might be able to do 6 sometime bro, that was heavy!LOL Thanks for the support bro!

Time for breakfast baby!
Thanks for teh support bros!
Godbless
Beno

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great job BigBen monster lifts all the way around. Those T-bar rows are great keep pushing big man

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really impressed by your work, a job well done

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good buddy theres some impressive numbers

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fallen thank u sir!
Max OT Tryin to do my best bro thanks!
FBF Tanks bro im tryin for it!

Ok today was kinda simple as far as leg days go. i did legs 3 days ago, and wanted to do em again, so this is what i did

squat
135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 405x10, 455x3<--- was like HUH, my power left me i wanted 6 for tweakin on that

SLDL
135x10,10,10,10,10

That was it, short simple and to the point i guess. i plan on giving myself 4 days befor my next legs day so God willing imma be back to my normal self.

Thanks for the love and support guys!
Godbless
Beno