• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bens Log V 2.0

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
SWEET HEAVENS ABOVE!!!

Last time you were injured and now when I check it, it's not just like you haven't been away but as if you've been exposed to gamma rays and fiven hulk like strength! Mighty lifts indeed Ben, I don't know how you do it! Impressive doesn't begin to cover it!
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
no fucking about on the bench thats some heavy pressing mate your a strong mofo
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Rocky LOL bro thanks very much sir!

FBF thanks bro! I appreciate it!

Thanks for the support homies!
AND
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
ok here are the updates tweak :D

Did back n bis yesterday NO BELT !

Bent over rows barbell
135x10, 225x10, 245x10, 275x5

T bar rows in corner
135x10, 180x10, 205x10, 225x10

DB rows
105x10, 10, 130x8

seated closegrip rows
150x10, 175x10, 200x10

machine one arm culrs
50x10,10, 8

DB curls
30x10, 40x8, 50x6




OK today
chest, and tris

Rotator cuff warmups


flat bb bench
135x20, 15, 225x10, 275x12, 315x6, 275x8,6,5,6,6

Incline BB press
135x10, 185x10, 225x10

Close grip tricep press
160x10, 180x10, 200x5, 6, 180x7, 180x6

cable cross overs
70x10, 90x10 drop 50x12

Ok folks thats all for today.

I appreciate u guys stoppin by and supporting me it helps me stay motivated! Thank God for that!
AND
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
good session BB! big numbers everywhere, but can't expect any less from u!
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
back and biceps yesterday was astonishing!! I'm always blone away by them t-bars and rows!

as for today :no: lol j/k man. Huge Bench as always! awesome close grip too burning those triceps as if they were an Amazonian with a stick and he throws it! AH! die you wildabeast! DIE!! then theres blood, and ahhhhhhh!!!! Intense baby!!! Always impressive Ben! awesome job
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Magnificent work on your massive back and chest Ben. All conquering numbers from top to bottom brother. Real inspiration right in here. Nice one mate.
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
GOOD PUMBA REPLY = One word......FREAK!!!! bro you are going ahead in leaps and bounds. One week you have a sore pec, then you pull 335lb out your ass looooool your awesome buddy, my hats off to you.

EVIL PUMBA REPLY = One word........PRICK!!!!! you bastard your going ahead too fast for me to keep up. One week you have a sore pec, and I thought "you beauty I'll catch him now" then you show off and pull 335lb out your ass, fuck I'm jealous, :tear: why oh why is he so awesome.



hahahaha keep up the great work bro.
 
Big Nasty

Big Nasty

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
50
Points
6
man ben your so fucking strong bro. you must have gotten a great pump in the bicep?? really impressive 225 incline press. keep up those big weights bro
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
MM.... Thanks bro! Im tryin for it man!

Tweak.... :49: Thanks bro!

Evo.... Yea buddy! Im tryin bro!

Pumba.... :49: U always crack me up bro! Thanks for puttin a smile on my face!


BN.... Thanks bro i just do what God lets me man!


Thansk for the support bros!
AND
 
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,281
Points
36
whoa those some heavy ass weights to hit without a belt on back day BB, and that bench is monsterous dude...all lightweight for BB eh?
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Tweak said:
no updates :tear:
My headz all stuffed up and i got that exhausted beat upfeeling so im taking a day off and eating and sleeping tweak :tear: i hate having a cold! WHY DO I GET SICK!:e5dunno:
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
get well soon mate a couple of good workouts there great numbers all round
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Thanks fbf!

Ok today i went in and trained legs

Squat
135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 405x8, 455x4:tear: im sorry tweak that was all i had bro

Machine lunges
185x10, 225x10, 245x6, 225x6

stiff legg deadz on a bench so i could let the bar touch my toes
135x10,10,10,10,10

Thats all folks!
Thanks for the support

Godbless!
Beno
 
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
586
Points
16
Ben. Why you crying over those mammoth squats?? They're just damn huge bro and those lunges, after those squats, are off the planet mate. Killer quads!!!! You know it bro. Hardcore Benny.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
Thank u very much evo!
 
MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
926
Points
16
damn BB, big session! great numbers, but how can u be sad with 455x4 that is awesome.
 
Top