X
Xiva
Banned
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2009
- Messages
- 824
- Points
- 16
Found it.
Last edited by a moderator:
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Very nice squattin there buddy, nice pullups and conditioning work 2!!
Pause in the bottom of squat. Show off, show off !!! <3
Thanks, PV. I hadn't eaten a solid meal all day and I was pretty destroyed so the conditioning work wore me out in no time.
hahahahha....I hope I can pause like this at 315. THAT would be just awesome!!!
True....But then I felt the urge to throw up after those drillsSometimes working out on an empty stomach can be a good thing, all the blood is in the muscle, not in the stomach aiding with digestion!
Nice deadlifts man! 10 singles next time?! good luck!
Awesome dude
Hmm isn't "Squat hold" an isometric stretch, which is supposed to be bad, pre workout?
Awesome dude
Hmm isn't "Squat hold" an isometric stretch, which is supposed to be bad, pre workout?
hahha...Thanks, sir!With this intensity, no way!
Thanks. I need it!
It is but I need my hip mobility improved and this helps a lot. It's not a long hold so it doesn't matter all that much. It was barely even 5 seconds.![]()
I see bro. I just remember, i once did isometric stretch before workout, and my frined was shouting at me, when he read my log and sended me some articles(long time ago - Young and stupid, lol)
Anyway i got some pain in my left hip bend (not sure it's the right word) what would you recommend for warming that up.
- Fire hydrants
- Roll overs into V-sits
- Something else?
nice deads bro
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.