• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Yeah, I said that cause a think you have a very good structure to build on, to be a bodybuilder. trained the right way and with a proper nutricion, who knows you might actually be a pro like you said you'd like.

I see a lot of progression margin in you and a good structure.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn - you freakin' massive :xmasbigok: You would be insanely mean if you dropped down on the BF - no doubt! Keep it up z!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I said that cause a think you have a very good structure to build on, to be a bodybuilder. trained the right way and with a proper nutricion, who knows you might actually be a pro like you said you'd like.

I see a lot of progression margin in you and a good structure.

Thanks bud I definately want to compete and see how it is and all, I've been athletic all my life and will moving into a weight based sport definately be it strongman, powerlifting or bodybuilding. But bodybuilding seems more lucrative so ima try it out.

Thanks for the compliments bro.coolsanta

Essensen said:
Damn - you freakin' massive :xmasbigok: You would be insanely mean if you dropped down on the BF - no doubt! Keep it up z!

Thanks bud I want to get down to about 4% bodyfat and make that my maintain level and only allow my self to go up to 7% during bulking. Cause I can get fat FAST if im not careful.

I have to watch what I eat alot you should check my meal log in the diet and nutrition log ermm nvm I'll link it lol.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/big-zs-log-32442.html?goto=newpost

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alrigth fellas no vids today wanted to go into the gym make it quick short and bitter as fuck without having to worry about the camera with it being my first leg high volume week.
I ALMOST hurls about three times I left my quads were destroyed.

Also NEWFLASH!!! Current weight : 311.5lbs.
As I was strecthing I saw veins in my calves nothing to consider vascularity but they were emerged in several diff places on my calves and across my shins. I am fucking stoked.

(Hammie Pre-Exhaustion)
[DB SLDL]

1 x 20 @ 65 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 85 lbs.

[BB Squat narrow stance]

1 x 20 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 16 @ 315 lbs. (Failure, but the pain felt so good)

Super Set!
[Leg Press]
2 x 20 @ 445 lbs.

[Inner Thigh Squeeze Machine]

2 x 20 @ 95 lbs.

Today was an awesome day I was motivated felt, great and workout was short brutal and right to the point damn near lost all my energy after the 315 to be honest though lmao.

Tommrow is Bicep and Chest with some heavy calf work to top it off (Long Session)

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW bro! ur a freakin monster! insane thickness across the delts, chest and traps. when u lean down man, ure gonna be a freak of freaks. and ur a natural as well right? awesome stuff, great session too btw, freaky squats as always:D

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude youre a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keg workout looks brutal,nice workcoolsanta

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Simply awesome work as always bro!
:xyxthumbs:

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bud I want to get down to about 4% bodyfat and make that my maintain level and only allow my self to go up to 7% during bulking. Cause I can get fat FAST if im not careful.

I have to watch what I eat alot you should check my meal log in the diet and nutrition log ermm nvm I'll link it lol.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/big-zs-log-32442.html?goto=newpost

4 % bodyfat would be more or less impossible to maintain - it's simply to low.. some bodybuilders doesn't even compete with a BF that low! You should strive for something more realistic like a 6-8 % bodyfat and a 8-10 % offseason, if you really want to be that low.

I'll check you meal-log :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW bro! ur a freakin monster! insane thickness across the delts, chest and traps. when u lean down man, ure gonna be a freak of freaks. and ur a natural as well right? awesome stuff, great session too btw, freaky squats as always:D

Yep 100% natural. Thanks bro I saw my self in the mirror and was wtf I look awesome.

Achilles said:
Strong squat man :xyxthumbs:

Thanks bro, it still hurt.

KurtyJ99 said:
Great workout!!

Thanks man, I wanted to do more but the 315 just killed me.

Lionheart said:
Dude youre a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keg workout looks brutal,nice workcoolsanta

Thanks alot man it was brutal after the 315 I was plannign for full ATG leg presses and Hacks but my stomach had to puke but nothign was coming out and I just felt completely drained and naueous the entire time so I tapped out I was glad I was able to get the leg press in though.

Daniel Andersson said:
Simply awesome work as always bro!
:xyxthumbs:

Thanks man, I'll be checking your log as well.

Essensen said:
4 % bodyfat would be more or less impossible to maintain - it's simply to low.. some bodybuilders doesn't even compete with a BF that low! You should strive for something more realistic like a 6-8 % bodyfat and a 8-10 % offseason, if you really want to be that low.

I'll check you meal-log :)

Thanks for the info man Im still elanring about bodybuilding so I wasn't sure if the 4% could be gotten to and maintained. The reason being is ya know I was once 360lbs. now being 310 as weighed today is awesome and I know how fast I can put on poundage if I stopped right now and ate what I wanted I could seriously be at 330 next week. But with the disipline I got I can get lower and lower so yea.

Right now im doing the high protein zero carb to cut down at all cost for possible military career... or 4 year contract lol. I enjoy fitness way too much to burden my life with the military. :xmashsughdunno:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
December 6th 2008

Arm and Calves

(Warm-Up)

[Standing Cable EZ-Bar Curls]

1 x 20 @ 40 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 60 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 110 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 150 lbs.

(Super Set!!)

[Smith Machine Calf Raises]

1 x 20 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 315 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 405 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 495 lbs.

[Flipround Preacher EZ bar Curls]

4 x 20 @ 50 lbs.

[Machine Preacher Curls]

2 x 20 @ 40 lbs.
1 x 18 @ 100 lbs.

[Standing Crucifix Cable curls]

1 x 20 @ 40 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 60 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 80 lbs.
1 x 16 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 80 lbs.

[Cable Tricep Pressdowns]

1 x 20 @ 80 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 110 lbs.

[Seated Tricep DB Ext.]

1 x 20 @ 65 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 70 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 85 lbs.
1 x 15 @ 85 lbs.

Nice early morning workout went right after breakfast, great pumps arms looks nice and swollen, hitting the chest and shoulders monday. biggrinsanta

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice arm work bud. How narrow is your stance on those narrow stance squats? I'm trying to get rid of some of the old football body fat right now too. What position did you play and where at?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice arm work bud. How narrow is your stance on those narrow stance squats? I'm trying to get rid of some of the old football body fat right now too. What position did you play and where at?

Thanks man, the stance is about roughly 2-3 inches inside on shoulder width. You lose range of motion but it hit my quads harder, also turn your toes a little outward for your knees.

I played defensive tackle and noseguard never went to college I played at White Oak High.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Big reps --Big weight--Big Guy!

keep it up!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome work man,
heavy arms n legs working there!!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big reps --Big weight--Big Guy!

keep it up!

Thanks bud, just keeping it hardcore.

Hypocrisy86 said:
awesome work man,
heavy arms n legs working there!!

Thanks man, the volume is killing me lol, I can't wait till week 3-4 I can go down to 10-12 reps lol.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus YOU ARE HUGE :keke:

Lookin massive man! good workouts 2!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus YOU ARE HUGE :keke:

Lookin massive man! good workouts 2!

Yes, so the ladies have told me biggrinsanta

thanks bud for checking in on me, not too shabby in your log.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF man u look huge! I first checked that avi/pic and I thought it is Victor Martinez.... So you gotta be quite big :D