KurtyJ99
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2008
- Messages
- 112
- Points
- 16
low energy he says
here in Antwerp we would say BEIR
meaning bear![]()
Sometime I tell myself to bestrafe mich
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
low energy he says
here in Antwerp we would say BEIR
meaning bear![]()

Awesome log, awesome videos, awesome motivation to get me going!! Keep it up big man!!!
El Freako said:Z, your arm strength is just obscene!
Natzo said:Big Z arm workout...
Now I can say : I beat Big Z on Chins! coolsanta
awsome workout to join one of the best logs! Keep it up Bro.
KurtyJ99 said:
Till said:Now I have the pullup envy...
Contrats on the PBs! Keep 'em comming.
I am so fucking jealous of youNow.... ima go eat... play fallout 3 for hours on end and come back and check everyones logs =P

I am so fucking jealous of you
Those preacher curls
I love that cable curl exercise, awesome finisher.
lol I beat it lmao, those preacher curls were done on the other side of the preacher curl stand so no rest at the top. santaroll
I got the Standing Crucifix curls from my fav. BB'er Ruhl's DVD.

Oh you a Ruhl fan as well?? awesome me as well![]()

jonathan said:beast !
Banshee20 said:Z, you are one gigantic man! It's kind of ridiculous really!!!! Very cool vids and keep up the good work.Your avatar picture is awesome too.
Banshee
bambam55 said:Nice work bud. Hows the diet working, your doing low to no carbs right? Sort of like a palumbo diet?
theweapon said:your a beast man!!!!! your avi i swear i thought it was victor martinez.
and those were some heavy ass deads dude.
Have you competed yet? If not I'm sure you would do great.
Simple awesome stuff Big-Z.
Loving the clips![]()
your a beast man!!!!! your avi i swear i thought it was victor martinez.
and those were some heavy ass deads dude.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.