• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big-Z's Log

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your gonna be in the future muscletech mafia!! you beast!!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work man, adding those plates to pec deck flyes is insane
just like Big Ron would have done haha, awesome.
congrats on the chin ups too man!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he'll just keep doing those chins now... biggrinsanta

what can I say ? One hell of a workout once again!

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome workout simply awesome.
I used soem Superpump 250... wtf that was one of a nastiest shit I ever drank it was like soemone shoved 15 warhead candies down my throat. and Mr.Koolaid roundhoused kicked me in the face, in one gulp.

Haha - excellent description! That's excactly how I felt the first time I used it - it tastes awful! But I like it as well - so gotta keep downing that nasty shit biggrinsanta

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol superpump does taste like ass but it makes you feel good. I had some left over going into camp and would take some even before practice certain days. Nice chest and Back work. I bet those slow reps on bench helped with that mind/muscle connection. The forman grill is awesome, I use it alot when I'm at school in the dorms. Have you thought about adding a fatburner or some ephedra?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol superpump does taste like ass but it makes you feel good. I had some left over going into camp and would take some even before practice certain days. Nice chest and Back work. I bet those slow reps on bench helped with that mind/muscle connection. The forman grill is awesome, I use it alot when I'm at school in the dorms. Have you thought about adding a fatburner or some ephedra?

I actually use Lipo 6x by nutrex but i didn't take it that day so I didn't post it under that ttrainign days supps. I may dump the Lipo 6x after I empty this bottle and switch to a stronger fat burner w/ ephedra, cause I heard although dangerous if abused due to the effects on the heart is an excellent fat burner.:xmashsughdunno:

I love the foreman grill buds I take a boneless chicken breast put some seasoning rub on it put that bad boy in the grill wait like 4 minutes tops and it's done. saves me alot of time and hassle.

Yea man those slow reps really allows you to feel the muscle stretch and contracts kinda forces the mind muscle connection espeicially it being the last excersise.

PrizeFighteR said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theweapon
your a beast man!!!!! your avi i swear i thought it was victor martinez.

and those were some heavy ass deads dude.

haha I thought the same thing! Those deads a couple days ago are freakin mammoth!!

Thxs man, those deads really hurt and it is telling me I am losing grip strength so I gotta work my grip a bit with pinch grips and hold endurance with DB's

I dunno if I look like Victor Martinez lmao but thanks lol.

theweapon said:

That would be awesoem to finally get the products I want from the for free instead of what they feel like sending me and ends up in my closet lmao.

Daniel Andersson said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theweapon

+10

ROFL, I hope so bro I hope so even if it is just for being strong and not BB'ing lol.

PrinceVegeta said:
Strong session man!

Thanks PV, for being a strong and continuous supporter, you freaking beast. I am actually glad I am getting stronger rather than weaker as I thought I would cuase of the diet and low cal and carb intake.

Hypocrisy86 said:
Awesome work man, adding those plates to pec deck flyes is insane
just like Big Ron would have done haha, awesome.
congrats on the chin ups too man!

It just wasn't heavy enough bro so I had to improvise, with dumbells and shit lmao
, I needed my pump like a addict needs a fix.

Natzo said:
he'll just keep doing those chins now... biggrinsanta

what can I say ? One hell of a workout once again!

Hell yea bro, lats and pulls have always been one of my greatest weaknesses no more I will prolly implement them twice a week mondays and saterdays. At least unto a point where I can easily do sets of 50 @ BW. so...yea. im addcited now.

Essensen said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoan-Z
Awesome workout simply awesome.
I used soem Superpump 250... wtf that was one of a nastiest shit I ever drank it was like soemone shoved 15 warhead candies down my throat. and Mr.Koolaid roundhoused kicked me in the face, in one gulp.

Haha - excellent description! That's excactly how I felt the first time I used it - it tastes awful! But I like it as well - so gotta keep downing that nasty shit biggrinsanta

I didn't know how else to explain it lmao, I mixxed it, I was excited. It smelled awesoem and with the smell my brain pre-registered a flavor I should have tasted..... but I was fucking wrong. Instead of the tiny sip you usually give a new protein brand I gulped that shit down like it was koolaid and I had tasted it before.

If I were a cartoon my mouth and eyes would have disappeared, upon tasting it BUT you are aslo right it showed great results as in the workout. I had alot of energyand now that I am resupplied with Gakic I should be having strong ass sessions agian.

-------------
To Everyone:

Well I have sorta accepted a challenge given to me by well my own hand, by curling 120 lbs. dumbells for 3 - 5 reps on wednsday should be simple enough, straining but simple.

But stil a sense of nervousness overcomes because I haven't curled 100+ DB's since well a long time lol.

So stay tuned tommrow and the following morning for some for 8 minute+ vid of my bicep and tricep workout.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
if you curl it then muscletech has to sign you ! and make a vid of david henry calling JOJ !

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dec 17th, 2008

(Biceps, Triceps and Delt)

[Warm-Up Alternating Hammer Curls]

1 x 5 @ 70 lbs.
1 x 5 @ 90 lbs.
1 x 5 @ 120 lbs. (Achieved, although not the best form imo.)

[Standing EZ Bar Curls]

3 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 155 lbs.

[Standing Single Arm Concentration Curls]

5 x 20 @ 60 lbs.

[Concentrated Single Arm DB Preacher Curls] <--- fucking long name lol

1 x 10 @ 25 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 40 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 55 lbs.

[Tricep Warm-Up, Cable Pushdowns]

1 x 20 @ 80 lbs.

[BW Dips]

3 x 20 @ BW
1 x 16 @ BW <---- SO! fucking close.

[Cable Rope Tricep Ext.]

2 x 20 @ 80 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 120 lbs.
1 x 13 @ 120 lbs.

[DB Lateral Raises]

2 x 20 @ 25 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 40 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 50 lbs.

[Smith Machine Front Raises]

1 x 10 @ 95 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 115 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 155 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 175 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 185 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 195 lbs.

[Single Arm Cable Pulldowns]

4 x 20 @ 60 lbs.
1 x 20 @ 80 lbs. <---Pump beyond imagination

Supps:
Muscle Tech: Gakic Hardcore
Muscle Tech: Creakic
Muscle Tech: Cyrotest
Muscle Tech: Nitro Tech
GNC: Men's Sport Multi Vitamin
Gaspari: Superpump 250
Nutrex: Lipo 6x

Comment: Great arm workout, I took a guy under my wing he wants to become a good linebacker so I explained how strength all starts in the legs. with stiff arms and popping exampels and shit and he seems to really want to squat so that should be fun.

Great energy I was motivated by my challenge it helped me go far and beyond. the Superpump gives me a great energy boost and I am in the process of buy a couple 6 ft. long chains to put across my neck while dipping. they weigh about 40 lbs. per chain and since I was able to do sets of 20 it should aid alot in cutting that down to about 5-10 struggling reps.

Got the 120's lighter than I though I was aiming for about 3 reps to make a statement but did 5 so there ya go people the power of muscle tech lmao.

Vids coming in my next post.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

Top that Henry!

those dips felt really easy.. you should buy those chains or just a weight strap belt ?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^

Top that Henry!

those dips felt really easy.. you should buy those chains or just a weight strap belt ?

Hell yea man ima buy the chains and do em branch style cause they don't sell the belts here ya know?

biggrinsanta

cjsweetsmoke

cjsweetsmoke

I guess those 120's weren't exactly "bitch weight" after all. I'm still impressed that you did them though. Good stuff.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess those 120's weren't exactly "bitch weight" after all. I'm still impressed that you did them though. Good stuff.

If you can do it more than 2 reps it's light weight, I did it 5 making it bitch weight.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
holy crap! you're a strong mofo Samoan!, now call JOJ and show him the vid biggrinsanta

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice vid Samoan !!!
keep up the hard work brother :xyxthumbs:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy crap! you're a strong mofo Samoan!, now call JOJ and show him the vid biggrinsanta

Thanks man, although im still not muscle tech material gimme 2-4 years i'll be there.

[URL="http://www.musclemecca.com/../member.php?u=6891" said:
adam23[/URL]]nice vid Samoan !!!
keep up the hard work brother

Thanks man, I am always working hard. gotta keep it hardcore man.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome man! those were easy for u!