theweapon
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2008
- Messages
- 3,327
- Points
- 38
your gonna be in the future muscletech mafia!! you beast!!
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
your gonna be in the future muscletech mafia!! you beast!!
Awesome workout simply awesome.
I used soem Superpump 250... wtf that was one of a nastiest shit I ever drank it was like soemone shoved 15 warhead candies down my throat. and Mr.Koolaid roundhoused kicked me in the face, in one gulp.
lol superpump does taste like ass but it makes you feel good. I had some left over going into camp and would take some even before practice certain days. Nice chest and Back work. I bet those slow reps on bench helped with that mind/muscle connection. The forman grill is awesome, I use it alot when I'm at school in the dorms. Have you thought about adding a fatburner or some ephedra?

PrizeFighteR said:
theweapon said:your gonna be in the future muscletech mafia!! you beast!!
Daniel Andersson said:
PrinceVegeta said:Strong session man!
Hypocrisy86 said:Awesome work man, adding those plates to pec deck flyes is insane
just like Big Ron would have done haha, awesome.
congrats on the chin ups too man!
Natzo said:he'll just keep doing those chins now... biggrinsanta
what can I say ? One hell of a workout once again!
Essensen said:Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoan-Z![]()
Awesome workout simply awesome.
I used soem Superpump 250... wtf that was one of a nastiest shit I ever drank it was like soemone shoved 15 warhead candies down my throat. and Mr.Koolaid roundhoused kicked me in the face, in one gulp.
Haha - excellent description! That's excactly how I felt the first time I used it - it tastes awful! But I like it as well - so gotta keep downing that nasty shit biggrinsanta
^^^^
Top that Henry!
those dips felt really easy.. you should buy those chains or just a weight strap belt ?
I guess those 120's weren't exactly "bitch weight" after all. I'm still impressed that you did them though. Good stuff.
holy crap! you're a strong mofo Samoan!, now call JOJ and show him the vid biggrinsanta
[URL="http://www.musclemecca.com/../member.php?u=6891" said:adam23[/URL]]nice vid Samoan !!!
keep up the hard work brother![]()
Awesome man! those were easy for u!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.